Chapter 19

"What the- Jeno, we need to find her." Jaemin told the older grabbing him.

"Wait, wait. Nana do you even know where to go?" Jeno asked pulling back the frantic young one.

"I-"

"Okay Nana, calm down first maybe we can ask help to the police or something." Jeno suggested.

"Yeah you're right but we still have to find her. You heard it too right? She screamed and something broke like it was a glass or something." Jaemin said. Hina is not his friend or his close friend but Jaemin being nice and caring to everyone, he will offer a helping hand if he can. The both of them entered again the function hall again with their hands interlaced.

"Hey Jia, did you know where HIna went?" Jaemin asked one of Hina's friends.

"Well this is new, Na Jaemin finding Hina." The girl smirked that irritated Jaemin.

"Can you just answer my fcking question?" Jaemin hissed making Jia tense.

"Yah chill bro. I don't know but I think she's with Koeun earlier." Jia answered looking at the interlaced hands of Jeno and Jaemin.

"Thanks." They left Jia there and went to Koeun finding the girl alone in a table.

"Hey Koeun." Jaemin greeted the girl sitting in front of her with Jeno.

"Hey Jaemin and J-Jeno."

"So where's Hina?" Jaemin asked straightaway that shocked the girl in front of her.

"Oh. Well Hina's allergy attacked her a while ago. We checked her bag for anti-histamine since she doesn't want to go home yet but we found none so she said she'll just buy at that drugstore nearby. I said I'll go with her but she declined saying that she can handle it and I should have fun. The thing is she's been out for like 30 minutes and she's not answering my calls." Worry can be heard in Kouen's voice and her face shows the same thing.

"Oh Koeun she's fine. I know thanks and she's right enjoy the night." Jaemin smiled at the girl leaving her with Jeno trailing behind him.

"We should check that drugstore." Jaemin said determined to save Hina. Jeno held him back again making the younger stop on his tracks turning to Jeno giving him a confusing look. Jeno just smiled smoothly removing Jaemin's grip on his wrist as he interlaced their fingers again for the nth time today exchanging their position now he is leading the way with Jaemin behind him protectively shielding Jaemin while walking,. Jaemin blushed at the scene that just happened thanking all the Gods that Jeno is walking ahead of him.

They reached the said place and immediately concluded that this place is not good for girls to come alone seeing some old men drinking on the streets and some teenagers with their friends smoking adding pollution in the air. When they came in view of the strangers eyes were on them as they pass by every person. Jaemin can't take the cigarette smoke resulting him to cough so Jeno picked up his pace to pass the smoking little shits for Jaemin. They entered the drug store with Jaemin still coughing and all Jeno can do rub the younger's back. Luckily, there's no customer at the moment giving them the chance to ask the lady at the counter.

"Hello Sir, what do you need ?"

"Umm.. Actually I just wanted to ask if some girl bought anti-histamine here alone earlier?" Jaemin asked hoping that she'll say yes but the lady answered no.

"Jeno what if..." Jaemin is now nervous. What if Hina didn't made it her to buy medicine?

"Okay Nana let's try to look around for her. Don't worry you called the police right?" Jeno said caressing Jaemin's cheeks.