Acnologia's End

This is the end... for us. Natsu is driving like a crazy old man! When we got into the city, he almost crashes through a wall. More than 5 times have happened. Looks like his motion sickness is kicking in worse than I thought. Natsu, you better not crash. Actually, it's more possible that he might crash in a moment. Natsu still drives with motion sickness.

Erza: Natsu!

Natsu: I can do this! The only thing I don't have to do is think about -almost vomits- my motion sickness. 

Happy: -covers his eyes- We're all gonna die!

Carla: Why did we let him drive?!

Tsuki: Focus, Natsu!

Natsu: I can almost feel my -gets a little sick that the wheel goes to another way-

Wendy: Natsu-san, watch out!

Everyone except Natsu: -screams-

Gray: Drive better on this freaking car!

Natsu: -feels sick- I'm trying.

Gray: Move! -grabs Natsu and puts him in the back seat with us-

Lucy: Natsu!

Gray: -straps on his hand- I'll drive from now on!

Erza: Are you sure?

Gray: Do you want "barf-brain" to drive?!

Natsu: -covers his mouth-

Everyone except Gray and Natsu: No!

Gray: Then let's go!

Gray can drive better than Natsu, right? What the hell do I know? I never drove a car, neither have I seen the guys drive one before. This better help us, or else we'll end up like Natsu in the back seat. You know what Gray did so far? He's driving, while the car jumps off the buildings. He's that extreme to drive.

Everyone except Gray: -screams- 

Gray: Don't worry, I got this. 

Carla: What are you trying to do?! 

Gray: Taking the shortcuts! 

Tsuki: Oh, that's real genius right there.

Gray: -laughs sarcastically- Very funny. Anyone else want to say anything?

Wendy: About Acnologia.

Erza: Do you even know where he is?

Gray: Actually, I don't.

Everyone except Gray: Gray!

Happy: Are you kidding us right now?

Gray: What?!

Natsu: -gets more sick- You're such an... idiot.

Gray: Well, who's the one almost barfing on the seats?

Natsu: Oh, shut up.

Gray: -turns his head around to the back- You shut up!

Lucy: -slaps Gray- Watch the front!

Why did he have to turn around? What if a wall were there, and he couldn't see it that we all crashed? I'm just scared, that's all. Gray won't stop with the shortcuts. He thinks that we'll find Acnologia faster in that fast direction. We were just going by his rules.