Our first job as a team

Today is my first day to pick out a job in the Job Request Board of the guild. Even if I'm a newcomer, I have to show my skills, so my magic can be better. All I know is that I have my Fairy Tail crest marked on my skin in the side of my heart. In my sleeveless white shirt, it's on the left side of my chest. Now everyone will know that I'm with Fairy Tail. When I entered the guild, I was so tired that I somehow walked slowly to the main table. Mirajane greets me with a smile.

Mirajane: Good morning, Tsuki.

Tsuki: Good morning, Mirajane. -I bump my head down in the table- 

Mirajane: Tsuki?

Tsuki: -I snore-

Mirajane: Wake up!

Tsuki: -I wake up- No more booze for me, Cana! I've had enough! 

Mirajane: Are you okay? You don't look so good.

Tsuki: -I rub my forehead- Nah, it's okay. I'm just tired that's all.

Mirajane: Are you sure?

Tsuki: Yes, I'm sure.

Mirajane: -looks at me with a serious face- Are you really sure?

Tsuki: All right, I'll tell you. I couldn't sleep, because of the party last night.

Mirajane: -smiles at me- Oh yes, the welcome party we made for you. 

Tsuki: Man, did we really bomb the place.

Last night was the greatest night of my life. When Master announced my welcome party, everyone was psyched for me to be joining Fairy Tail. Even Natsu was the one who most wanted to celebrate. They've turned off all the lights, and they used their magic to have party lights. People in Fairy Tail have their own way to celebrate. When it comes to parties, they literally destroy everything. No one can party hard like Fairy Tail. I even got used it. The party was on, all day and night. I got tired for a little bit, and I went home to rest. Then, I realized that I couldn't sleep, and that's when I went walking here with a tiring face.

Mirajane: It was hell breaking loose.

Tsuki: After that party, I was up all night thinking about how I will start my first day in Fairy Tail.

Mirajane: You could try to pick a job.

Tsuki: A job?

Mirajane: -nods agreeing and shows me the board- Guilds from all over the towns have a Job Request Board, where they can pick a job and get a reward. There are different kinds of jobs that they give you from a small to a large amount of jewels. What do you think?

Tsuki: I don't know. Are they dangerous?

Mirajane: Some of them, but if you need any help, you can bring someone along for teamwork jobs and split the jewels.

Tsuki: Well, I have already spent a lot of jewels from the shop and to clear the expense from the hospital. I do need the money to pay my rent.

Lucy: You're not the only one.

Mirajane and Tsuki: -turned around- Lucy! 

Tsuki: You pay rent, too?

Lucy: Yes, I've been making enough jewels for it. I could help you out someday. 

Tsuki: Thanks. -I get up- Well, gotta get my first job in Fairy Tail. I'm so excited! 

Lucy: Remember, start with something simple.