Friends Forever

One morning, I woke up feeling bad. Since my first job, I remember Erza taking all the hits just so we could finish the job. I know that doing a job involves pain and sweat, but I really care for her. She's my comrade. Well, right now I took a long shower, and then I put on my clothes. I was ready to go outside, but I was still feeling bad for her. I want to give her something in exchange for taking the risk.

Tsuki: What am I gonna do? I owe her for what she did back at the Desert. I care for Erza, but I don't know what to give to her. Do I give her something big or small? Will she like it or hate it? -I sigh- It's gonna be a tough decision on this one.

I stopped for a moment. When I looked by my left side, there's a cake shop. I didn't even know that was there. Pretty much I don't know all the places that Magnolia has, so I went in there anyway. The bell rings as I open the door, and the owner greeted me.

Tsuki: -I breath in, and I breath out- That smells delicious. 

Cake owner: Welcome to Magnolia Cake Shop.

Tsuki: Hi.

Cake owner: How may I help you? 

Tsuki: I'm just looking for a cake...

Cake owner: What kind of cake? -points to all of the cakes- Blueberry, strawberry, lemon meringue, carrot, chocolate, vanilla, red velvet...?

Tsuki: Will you stop for a second?!

Cake owner: -stops talking-

Tsuki: Sorry to interrupt you. I don't know which cake to buy.

Cake owner: Well then, what kind of cake would you like?

Tsuki: Actually, it's for a friend I really care for.

Cake owner: Ah, then I have just the right cake for your friend. -picks up a cake he hasn't mentioned-

Tsuki: What flavor is that?

Cake owner: It's our most sold cake that your friend might like, strawberry cheesecake.

Tsuki: -with my eyes bright- Ooh, that looks so good!

Cake owner: Yes, it is. In fact, Fairy Tail's Erza Scarlet is one of our famous customers that bought a lot of this cake.

Tsuki: Really?!

Cake owner: -silence-

Tsuki: I mean, cool.

I got excited, but I didn't want to tell him that it was for her. This can be the perfect cake for me to give to Erza. I wonder how her reaction would be. Back to the shop, I bought the cake and waved goodbye to the owner.

Cake owner: Thanks for buying, I hope your friend loves the cake. 

Tsuki: Believe me, she will. Bye!

I carried the cake in a pink box. I was carefully holding it, or else the icing would just stick into the box and ruin the cake's decoration. I hope Erza doesn't take this the wrong way. She may love cake, but we're just starting to get to know each other. We're getting along in a way. It's not that our friendship is like Natsu and Gray, beating each other up every time they insult one another. I love those guys, but like Erza, they have to get along someday. Anyway, I arrived at the guild, and I was nervous. I didn't have the courage to even take one step in there. I know that Natsu and Happy got outside, running to me.

Tsuki: Guys?

Natsu: Let's tell Lucy and Tsuki to go on this job with us! 

Happy: Aye, sir!