Welcome to Fairy Tail

Hi, my name is Tsuki Pongratz. I'm 18 years old, and I live in Magnolia. I moved there when I was 10. I had a few short jewel street jobs that were worth the money. Anyway, I am a Yin Yang Dragon Slayer. If you don't know what that is, you'll see it once you start reading the story. There will be good and bad moments that happened to me. I recently joined the Fairy Tail guild. I met new friends and started going out on jobs that paid me the double of jewels than before. This is my story, and I hope you get to enjoy it. It has been a week since I first joined Fairy Tail. I'll never forget the moment I met Natsu and Erza at the shop. It was just like any other day when I needed some supplies for my apartment. Although, I need to calm down with the money spending. I had to save up for the rent that I'm going to pay tomorrow. Erza and Natsu came in, and I looked at them shopping. I wasn't being all creepy. I always wanted to be in Fairy Tail ever since I heard about them. Anyway, I overheard their conversation, while they were checking out some of the stuff.

Tsuki: Natsu and Erza from Fairy Tail? What are they doing here?

Natsu: Erza, why couldn't we go to a restaurant or a buffet? I'm hungry as hell. 

Erza: Natsu, you ate before we left the guild.

Natsu: It's not my fault. I feel like I have 3 stomachs. Besides, I didn't eat that much. 

Erza: Can't blame you for that. You ate most of our food, especially Gray's.

Natsu: He said he wasn't going to give me a piece. He didn't say I can't eat all of it. 

Erza: Fine. After shopping, we'll go back and see what Lucy's cooking.

Natsu: All right!

I was in shock, because I was looking at two of the most strongest people in Fairy Tail. At one point, Erza looks where I'm at, and then I look away. I didn't say anything, because I was very shy. I'm not the kind of guy that can befriend someone. That doesn't mean I'm anti-social. If I wanted to talk to them, I would've done it already. They thought I was someone who was spying on them, but I'm not.

Erza: -looks at Natsu-

Natsu: What's wrong?

Erza: Nothing, just try to find what we need.

Natsu: Okay. 

Tsuki: -I sigh-

Oh my goodness, my heart was pounding so much. What would I've done if Erza came straight to me? What would I say to her? At least she didn't notice me. I was at the other side, paying for my supplies. I got all of the things I needed for my house, and I was ready to leave the shop.

Tsuki: That's it.

Guy in the cash register: -hands me the bag- Have a good day, my friend. 

Tsuki: -I grab the bag- Thank you. -I look at Natsu and Erza-

I wanted to talk to them, since they're pretty much the strongest team in Fairy Tail, but I didn't want to get in their way. Besides, I'm not even part of Fairy Tail. Their guild is just for the strong ones, and I'm not sure if I'm strong enough to be in it. After I did my shopping, I went outside to go back to my apartment. At one point, I was looking down. I looked up, and I saw some suspicious men, looking at me from the outside of the store. I was very scared, so I went walking to another path that lead me to an alley. Back at the shop, Erza was looking at me from the window, and she was very curious about what's happening.

Erza: Hey, I think that guy might be in trouble.

Natsu: Don't they have a "Free Food Day"? I've been told that it's real and delicious.