Knightwalker

From that sad moment, Wendy and I went back to bed. She already stopped crying, but I was still sad. I couldn't sleep at night over what she said. She misses Grandine everyday. Just like me missing Yin and Yang. I know how she feels when she was left out alone. Nobody to be with, except Carla. Then, Fairy Tail accepted her as one of them. Same thing happened to Carla and me, too. Anyway, morning came up. The sun was settling itself into the sky. At least, Wendy and I had a good night sleep, considering what happened last night. I want to keep training. I felt that magic inside of me. I just need to try harder. This is my one chance to take it out for the Dragon Slayer Challenge. Natsu, Wendy, Gajeel and I woke up, getting out of our beds. We got out of the castle, and we were all very tired.

Natsu: -yawns- What a night. I practically closed my eyes there for a second.

Wendy: Natsu-san, -rubs her eyes- how come you're -yawns- so awake? 

Natsu: Wendy, what happened to you? You haven't slept at all, right? 

Wendy: No, I think I was up for a little while before I went to bed. 

Tsuki: -I yawn- Same here.

Gajeel: You guys look awful.

Natsu: Thanks a lot for such a "compliment".

Tsuki: Well Wendy, tonight, we'll go to bed early.

Wendy: But Tsuki-san...

Tsuki: I don't want you to compete while being tired all the time. Besides, I don't want you getting hurt.

Wendy: -looks at me-

Tsuki: -I wink-

Wendy: -smiles- You're right, I do need the sleep.

Tsuki: That's Wendy for you. So Gajeel, how did you sleep last night?

Gajeel: Terrible!

Tsuki: -I whimper- Why?

Gajeel: -points at Natsu- Salamander, you were snoring all the time!

Natsu: I don't snore!

Tsuki: Actually, you do.

Natsu: Don't take his side!

Tsuki: What side?! It's true!

Gajeel: That's not all, I've been hearing strange noises last night.

Tsuki and Wendy: -with eyes wide open-

Wendy: Noises?

Tsuki: What noises?

Gajeel: Strange noises, footsteps in the dark.

Natsu: Come to think of it, I also heard those noises at that same time. It sounded like someone was in our room hiding. 

Tsuki: Well, I haven't heard anything like footsteps. -I hit Wendy's shoulder with my elbow secretly-

Wendy: Oh yeah, me too. I haven't heard anything last night.

Natsu: Are you sure, Wendy? You said that you were up for a while. You would've heard them, and that would mean... 

Tsuki: Changing subject now! Can you guys go explore Edolas without me?

Natsu: Aren't you coming?

Wendy: You said that you always wanted to see the town.