The Truth of Yamekan

I was looking at them, and all of a sudden, my mind became black. My body became paralyzed, and my heartbeat was fast. My whole brain became unconscious from the truth that he gave me. I passed out. The last thing I saw was my friends going to me. I felt different in my mind. Because, since I had a memory that was a lie, he completely turned it back to the way it was supposed to be. I don't know if I was feeling good or bad. Anyway, I was sleeping in the hospital, while my friends were by my side. They were waiting for me to wake up. I couldn't, because the doctor said to them that it was temporary. They don't know when I'll wake up. Maybe, never.

Erza: This is all my fault.

Gray: What do you mean?

Erza: I shouldn't have left him like that. I should've followed him when I had the chance. 

Lucy: You're not the only one.

Carla: We weren't there, either.

Natsu: Now that Tsuki knows the truth about his past, he won't tell us.

Happy: He didn't say that.

Wendy: He just said that he wasn't ready.

Natsu: So?

Lucy: Maybe, it was something that he wants to regret knowing about.

Gray: Are you kidding me? Zeref was there. That bastard would've told him anything. 

Wendy: What if it's true?

Natsu: We don't know that for sure.

Erza: Tsuki has suffered enough. Instead of arguing, we're just protecting him like a little boy. 

Happy: He's not little anymore.

Wendy: I couldn't imagine if he would've had a better life if Yamekan was never destroyed. 

Gray: Yeah, what would've happened if Yamekan was still there?

Carla: He could still be with us.

Erza: What are you talking about?

Carla: It's bad enough that he had a bad childhood, but look at where he is.

Erza: You're right, he had a dream, and we made it happen.

Natsu: I've never seen Tsuki that happy before.

Lucy: He reminded me so much of myself.

Happy: Just that he's a guy.

Lucy: Oh, come on!

Gray: What can we do about Tsuki being best friends with Zeref?

Natsu: It's kinda tough to know that.

Carla: Who knew that Tsuki knows Zeref?

Wendy: And Tsuki knows him.

Lucy: How could this be?

Erza: Maybe he didn't know who he really was when he met him.

Wendy: Zeref might have lied to him in the past. 

Erza: But, why him? Why Tsuki? What does he want from him?

Natsu: Does Zeref have some unfinished business with him?

Gray: We can't confirm that.

Natsu: How about if I call Zeref for the answer?! Oh, I'm sorry, he's gone!