The Dragon's Knight

Now that the truth came out, it was time to go home. A portal opened up behind us. Happy and Carla were the first ones to go, followed by Gray and Wendy. Natsu and Lucy were next, while me and Erza followed them to the portal. When we got out of the book, we were back in the hospital. I know that we would be there, but we wanted to go to our guild, Fairy Tail. It's our home, where we made new friends and shared our moments and dreams.

Tsuki: This is where we belong. 

Natsu: You said it, Tsuki!

We were welcomed by our friends. They sure know when someone from the guild is missing. I was so happy to see them again. After hanging out at the guild, Natsu and Gray were bothering me. Since I'm getting married, I haven't decided a best man for the wedding. These two can get into any competition for anything. Why can't they just let me choose for my own? I don't want them to fight for my decision.

Natsu: Pick me as your best man.

Gray: No, pick me. I promise I won't take off my shirt at your wedding day.

Natsu: Why would you do that? You're always shirtless, and you can't control yourself. 

Gray: Maybe I'm just doing this to a dear friend of mine.

Natsu: He's my friend, too. I saved him.

Gray: He actually saved your life at the end.

Happy: What about me?

Natsu and Gray: You're a cat!

Happy: -gasps- That really hurt.

Tsuki: It's difficult to choose.

Gray: It's easy.

Natsu: Choose me!

Gray: Or me!

Natsu: You wanna fight?!

Gray: Let's do it!

Natsu and Gray: -fight-

Happy: They're messed up.

Tsuki: Guys, why can't you all be my best men?

Natsu and Gray: -stopped fighting-

Gray: How?

Tsuki: Come on, I don't care about an old tradition. We can make this our own.

Natsu: That's actually a great idea. 

Happy: Aye, and no more fighting for it.

Erza: You actually made them stop fighting for it? 

Tsuki: Without hitting them.

I'm glad we all agree. I thought they would get into another fight. One more, and they'll probably destroy the guild. Natsu, Gray and Happy are going to be my best men. Erza already chose Lucy, Wendy, and Carla as the bridesmaids. What a crazy wedding we're going to have. Master came to me to ask me about what happened inside of the book. We had to explain to him everything.

Makarov: How was the journey? 

Tsuki: It was... hurtful.

Erza: We know everything, Master. 

Gray: Zeref was the responsible one. 

Makarov: Zeref, he's alive? 

Happy: Aye, we thought he was dead.