Dragon Slayer Challenge II

Now I can easily control my flying powers. People were already cheering for me more than before, but I don't care about that. I won't think selfishly just because I impressed them with my new magic. At least, I can finally use my flying magic for good. Right now, Hughes is still shocked. How is he going to get me now?

Tsuki: What's wrong, can't fly?

Hughes: -with a shocked face-

Tsuki: -I smile- Guess not.

Wendy: Wow, he can use wind power just like me. 

Natsu: How can it be? 

Wendy: Well, he was training late on the night we came to the castle. 

Gajeel: That explains the sound of the footsteps that night.

Natsu: He's our friend, why did he have to lie to us?

Wendy: He didn't lie to you like that. He just wanted it to be a surprise. 

Natsu: But why? 

Wendy: Because he wanted to prove that he's one of us.

Gajeel: He's already one of us.

Wendy: He felt a little sad that we're more trained than him. He only knew some of his magic, but then he discovered that he could do so much more than that.

Natsu: Right now, I'm seeing that Tsuki is getting on our level.

Gajeel: Good for him.

Wendy: So, you guys are not mad at him?

Natsu and Gajeel: Nah.

Natsu: How did you know about this?

Wendy: I kind of woke up that night and followed him where he was training.

Gajeel: Why didn't you tell us?

Wendy: He wanted me to keep it as a surprise for you guys.

Natsu: Looks like Tsuki is full of surprises.

Gajeel: I hope that surprise wouldn't be that he would know iron magic, too.

Natsu: Hey, if that happens, then that's what he would be!

Wendy: Guys, shut up! You're making me feel guilty now!

Makarov: Tsuki is someone special. Something tells me that he didn't know about this before the challenge started.

Erza: What do you mean, Master?

Makarov: He can control fire, ice and wind together. You don't see that in every Dragon Slayer you meet.

Gray: But it's still good, right?

Makarov: He combined the powers of fire and ice, and he mixed them up to create the wind magic. I've never seen such power in a young man.

Erza: Master, do you think something might be wrong with Tsuki?

Makarov: In all my years as Master, I've known about his kind. But now that his home is in ruins, we can't basically try to find information of Yamekan or the dragons, Yin and Yang. I have a feeling that he could have a lot to explain about all of this. 

Lucy: Come on, Master. It's not like Tsuki still has some secrets. We already know where he came from. Surely, they had something about having wind power back then.