It can't be him!

I'll tell you what happens to Erza. After all, I'm telling the story. Erza opened her eyes and looked all around. She had scars on her head from the beating she took in the hotel. She was in a room, kind of like a dungeon to be exact. The ground was solid as concrete, there were wooden benches on the wall, and a door made of pure steel. She started asking herself some questions, even though she's alone.

Erza: Where am I? -groans- My head hurts. -thinks about the time I tried to rescue her- Oh no, Tsuki! -tries to run-

Little did she know, she was chained up from both her hands up and feet down. She's on her knees with her arms in the air. She can't use her magic for some reason. Why? That's the question. Yeah, she was still in her dress.

Erza: What is this? -pulls the chains- I need to get out of here.

Erza tries to get them off, but it wouldn't work. She tried pulling them as hard as she could. At the end, it always failed. She looks around even more.

Erza: Wait a minute, this room looks familiar. It feels like I've been here before. 

????: You were here before.

Erza: -gasps and looks around- Who's there?!

????: -in the shadows- You really don't remember me? 

Erza: You're the guy who's going to be dead if you don't let me go. 

????: Oh Erza, furious as you always were.

Erza: How do you know my name?

????: I know way more than your name.

Who is that guy, and how does he know Erza? Is he an old friend? That guy was walking slowly towards Erza. His footsteps were loud that she could hear them. He kneels down to her face, only to lift up his hood, revealing his face.

Jellal: I know your life.

Erza: -gasps- No, it can't be! Jellal?!

Jellal: -strokes her hair- It's been such a long time. 

Erza: What is wrong with you?! 

Jellal: Nothing is wrong with me.

Erza: Yes, you do. The last time I saw you, you weren't like this. 

Jellal: Are you saying I'm not the same guy? 

Erza: All I know is that this isn't you. What happened?

Jellal: Nothing happened, just a day like any other, except I'm not in the picture.

Erza: This isn't you, Jellal.

Jellal: This is the real me! You're not accepting it. I should've done it years ago.

Erza: What are you saying?

Jellal: You do not remember this room where we met, where we became friends?

Erza: Oh no, the Tower of Heaven.

Jellal: You are quite correct.

Erza: This won't change things. Ex-quip! -silence- Huh?

Jellal: -laughs- You really thought you could just use your magic to escape this tower again? I don't think so.

Erza: How is this possible?

Jellal: Soon, I will succeed in this plan of mine.

Erza: Give it a break, Jellal. Deep down inside, you know you don't want the R System to be complete.