After, amends may be forged

Upon mine own realization that wending throughout the great, mostly empty, halls of this palace was rather leaden all by mine lonesome, I decided Thor and I would need to talk anew. 

Surely an awareness that our gallivanting was truly wrong is imperative... but, this does not signify, by any means, that we must abhor one another and refuse to e'er speak again.

T'was merely something I had to say, the fact that I felt this distinctively about the matter, by cause if I hath not... he most certainly would ne'er hath. And, by that, I simply mean I did not want to say't, no, but t'was something to which someone hath the obligation... even if t'was neither veracious nor sincere.

To which, if 'tis at all momentous, t'was most certainly not, at least on mine own part- if I am even allowed to be so bold and say such a harebrained thing.

Is that to say, thence, that I felt something more than that which I should be allowed? Is there truly, even, an allowance for such things? And, if I did, in fact, feel some-ashamed-thing more than this friendship and brotherhood we grew up with... what of't? He shall be King, thus, to him the rules aforementioned by his forefathers art nothing, if 'tis that which he desires... correct? Unless, per se, they were to apply to the likeness of me, though, I am certain.

But, I cannot make mine own person feel nothing by cause, unambiguously, to feel naught so that I might not feel a thing at all is discernibly squander.

Either way, I approached Thor at the gardens midday. Surely he would hath me sent away upon his first instinct, though, 'tis my greatest hope that he will see I am of no ill-intent in this.

"Might I join thou, brother?" I pondered. 

"Loki- wherefore art thou hither?" he sounded exasperated.

"To apologize," I replied. "And those words art no guise, I assure thou."

"Be seated," he ordered, patting the spot next to himself on the stone bench upon which he sat. "For what might thou wish to express regret?"

"E'erything I hath said today," I told him. "T'was precipitous of me, brother. I beg thee for mercy."

"Mercy? By Odin, t'was not as if thou hath wielded a bodkin and gored mine own chest. T'was merely words. Thine own words hath been forthright, in fact, in their harshness and severity."

"Dost thou not see? Whether the words were genuine or not, we cannot simply cease being kin. We must remain as we were before this madness; 'tis important... especially with the coronatio-"

"Enough prattle of this coronation. I wish no discussion of this until the very day; please- I am o'erwhelmed and feel as though I hath been trounced and conquered by the very word."

"Thou art o'erwhelmed for nothing. 'Tis nothing. Thou shall be a glorious, noble and immortal King, Thor," I assured him.

"I truly thank thee, and very much hope thou art right in thine own words. I shall need assuredness such as this to make't through, believe me and mine own judgement in that."

"And I shall be thither by thine own side the whole while, if 'tis thine own wish."

"'Tis, brother."

"Thence, so be't."