Cigarettes, Scarves and Beaches In The Winter

Dean couldn't remember exactly what had happened last night, he knew that he and Castiel had probably had sloppy drunk sex for the introvert's birthday.

That was fine with him, although he wished he would've been sober and remembered what they had done exactly.

He got up, got something to drink to remedy his hangover, and took some advil.

Cas wasn't in the bedroom. That was odd.

Dean went out into the living room, to find Gabe and Anna, limbs entwined, on the couch.

Awkward.

Sam must have gone into his bedroom, being a responsible minor he was probably the only sober one last night.

Dean felt a little bad for him.

He walked around the rest of the apartment, but he couldn't find Cas.

He was a bit worried, but he did his best to stay calm.

Sam wandered out from his bedroom, and raised his eye brows at the siblings on the couch.

"Do you happen to know where Cas went?" Dean asked, trying to be quiet.

"Yeah. He told me he was going to get breakfast, and not to wake you up." the younger Winchester scratched the back of his head.

"Oh. Cool, thanks. Do you think we should wake them up?"

Sam cringed.

"I don't know. I have a bad feeling about Gabe. I feel like he'd bite off my hand or something else violent."

Dean nodded, and began to pick up the living room around them.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Castiel came back to the apartment with donuts.

He stared at Gabe and Anna for a minute and then looked over at Sam and Dean, who were sitting down in the kitchen.

"Hey Cas, we weren't sure what to do about your, ah...siblings." Sam said.

"It's quite alright Sam. Hello Darling." he leaned forward to peck his boyfriend on the lips.

"Do you think there's something..." he gestured towards the elder Novaks. "Weird? Or was that just the wine?"

"Well, I wouldn't be surprised if they had something going on. Gabriel's adopted, and he and Anna have always been unusually close."

"Wait, what?" Sam asked.

"It's not really incest, since he's adopted, but it's certainly frowned upon."

"So you really think they're like...together or something?" Dean asked.

"It's possible. Anyway, I should wake them for breakfast." Castiel seemed completely unphased by the whole thing.

Dean and Sam shared a look, and then the elder one shrugged.

"He's right. It wouldn't be that weird." The blonde said, getting up to get some plates.

"Right." said Sam, who wasn't really creeped out, just shocked.

Castiel woke the other Novak's and they all ate breakfast, and he was right, they were closer than siblings should be. You could tell when it was pointed out to you, but otherwise, they were pretty careful about it.

It all made sense.

Why they traveled around together, why they now lived in the same house, in town.