Surprise

Okay so I decided why not make one more chapter before I hit 2k huh. Sound good? Well this is just going to be about a few weeks after Lyth and sky left home but it won't have Lyth or sky's POV. Just Adam and how he met Alessa. Sorry if it's bad. Here we go.

Adam POV

(How he met Alessa)

It's been weeks sense Lyth left and we assumed that sky left with her, because she's not home and some of her things have been packed. I cried myself to sleep, thinking that I could've done more to keep her with us. Also Gabriela was starting to get on my nerves, she seems to have taken lyth's place and wanting attention constantly.

"Adam can we go somewhere," Gabriela whined. "Gabby leave me alone," I said sternly. "Why should I, I'm the only girl in the house you should be nicer to me," she had the hint of anger, determination, and pissed off in her voice. "Just an FYI i don't give a shit about you," I stated angrily.

She seemed shock but pushed my buttons even more telling me how I caused her to leave and how I'm a bad father. I was getting fed up with this but I wasn't going to stand for it. "SHUT UP, Lyth left because she was broken hearted by Mitch for cheating on her and she has a lot on her plate if you didn't get the memo she has a bad past and if anything she and sky saved your damn life," I yelled not caring if anyone else in the house heard me.

She gave me a pissed off scowl. "She a freak of nature and I'm better then her so that should prove a point," man was she cocky. "Yea well she's my freak of nature and you are nothing but an attention whore," I gritted threw my teeth. "Hey don't talk to her like that," Mitch yelled from the top of the stairs.

Since I know Mitch I decided to drop it and leave. Yup you heard me I'm done with this I'm out. "Fuck you Mitch, I'm done and I'm out," I said as I walked passed him. I walked strait into my room knowing the guys had heard me yell at Jess I started to pack. "Where are you going," Ty asked behind me. "I'm leaving, I'm not staying in the same house with the two people who most likely caused Lyth to leave," I stated as I kept packing.

"Okay I'm coming too," Ty said as he started to walk away. Was he coming with me? I didn't care for the most part, I just got things ready and started to walk downstairs and saw Ty ready. I think he had things ready because he knows when some thing bad going to happen.

Jerome asked us where we were going and told him to tell the others that we won't come back until we can deal with things. I just need space and Ty wanted to help me. I can't push away a friend like Lyth can, Lyth can push anyone out of her life. Lyth and I are the exact opposite I need someone to help me otherwise I probably would've kill myself at a young age.

We got a hotel room and Ty asked me if we could go get a drink to take our minds off things. I agreed to it because I didn't want to be inside all day and it might be best if we just forget something's. Ty had me sit down at a booth while he got the drinks and a girl about my age, short brown hair, hazel eyes, and seemed shorter than me walked over.

"Hi I'm Alesa," she extended her hand out so I could shake it. "Adam," was all I said. I think she picked up that I was frustrated and guilty. "Family troubles," she asked. "Yeah, my little girl left unexpectedly and my friend's girlfriend is trying to take her place," I sighed. "You don't seem th.." "I'm not, I adopted her two years ago," I explained. "Oh well that's a nice thing you did and how old is she now," she asked. "18 and just turned 19 a while back and I believe her friend is 18 as well since we can't find her either," I questioned myself.

"So she left with a friend, well as long as she keeps in touch or tells you how she's doing in some way that's all that matters," she placed her hand on my shoulder, surprisingly I didn't move away from her. I looked at her and she smiled at me. Before i knew what I was doing I leaned in and she did too. When we kissed I felt funny, I felt like fireworks were going off, or excitement building up inside me.

She didn't pull away instead she kissed back. "Well I see your okay," Ty's voice erupted and scared the living shit out of me. We instantly pulled apart and I blushed with embarrassment. Ty just smiled at us and walked closer to Alesa and whispered something to her.

Soon he left and Alesa just smiled at me. I noticed it was getting late so she gave me her phone number so we could talk later.

And from that point on we talked to each other and hung out. I asked her on dates and we slowly builded out relationship. When I moved back in with the guys they seemed relive but I still held the grudge agents Mitch and Gabriela. But with time I was going to have to forgive them.