Chapter fourteen

(Squig you're going to love me)

I finally walked up to skylar steps and knocked on her door. "Deal," Skylar said as she opened the door. "What was that about," I asked referring to her phone call. "Oh no one just an old friend," Skylar replied. "FUCK" someone yelled. "Who was that," I looked at the stairs that led upstairs. "Oh no one really....JAMES SHUT THE FUCK UP," Skylar yelled the last part.

All of a sudden my eyes widen at the sight of who was standing in front of me. "Uberhaxernova," I quietly fangirled. "Hi," he looked at me and looked at Skylar. "Do you know when Horden is suppose to get home?" James seemed a little ticked but asked Skylar. "No I don't know when my dad is coming home and why do you need him," Skylar questioned a little intrigued.

"No reason," James walked away as if nothing happened. "I didn't know koots was your dad," I was astonished that she didn't tell me. "He isn't, he adopted me a year back," Skylar said and plopped down in a chair. "So what do you need," sky quickly turned to me. "Um something happened at home and I need someone to talk to," I said queitly. "Oh well I'll try my best to comfort you but I will make no promises," sky said chuckling a bit.

Just then dan (Danznewz) walked in. "Hey sky did you finish your homework?" Dan asked looking at her with a concerned look.. "Yea I did and dan this is my friend Lyth, she's Adam aka Skydoesminecraft's daughter," sky said introducing us. "Nice to meet you," dan said kindly shaking my hand. "You too," I replied. "So what brings you here," dan asked. "Um boyfriend troubles," I replied. "Oh okay, well sky the guys should be back soon I'll be upstairs recording okay?" Dan asked.

"Yea okay," sky said. After dan left me and sky started talking for a bit before a group of guys came in. I recognized them easily. Aleks(immortal), Max(Gassy_Mexican), Jordan(Kootra), Seamus(not even going to put his minecraft name in it confuses the living shit out of me), and non other than Eddie(slyfox hound). "Hey guys," sky called out.

"Hey sky who's this," Jordan asked her but looked at me. "This is Lyth, daughter of team crafted," sky said. "Hi you guys must be the creatures," I greeted them with a small smile. "You're a fan?" Seamus asked. "I guess you could say that but I'm not a huge fan," I said simply lied.

"Oh, and what are you doing here?" Eddie asked. "Uh, boyfriend troubles," I muttered. They nodded and scattered. Leaving Eddie and Aleks behind. "So what kind of boyfriend troubles?" Eddie asked. "Um just the boyfriend kissing another girl kind of troubles," I replied.

"Well did he explain or did you take off up before he could say anything," Aleks asked. "Um I took off," I said shyly. "Hey it's fine to do that but you gotta at least let the guy explain what happened," Eddie said. "I guess you guys are right," I smiled. "Good because he's coming over to explain," sky said laying her head on my laps.

"Get off me," I said playfully pushing her off me. "Wow your a butt," sky said getting off the floor. "Good I should be," I said playfully hitting her.

-time skip-

We, me, sky, and Eddie sat in the living room playing twenty questions. "It's is a golden retriever?" Eddie asked me. "Nope," I said popping the 'p'. All of a sudden there was a knock at the door. "I got it," I said getting up. I walked over to the door and opened it to revel Adam and Mitch. "Lyth I can explain..." Mitch started. I shut him up by kissing him and wrapping my arms around his neck.

He seemed shocked at first but kissed back. We finally pulled apart for air. "Does that mean you forgive me?" Mitch asked. "Forgive and forget," I said smiling. I looked at Adam and hugged him. "Sorry for scaring the shit out of you," I whispered quietly into his ear. "It's okay, forgive and forget right?" Adam asked. I nodded and turned around to see sky and Eddie standing there.

"Well I think its safe to say I'm happy for you and we all should record sometimes you know creatures and team crafted special?" Sky asked. "We'll think about it," Adam said slightly snickering. "Well in that case lets go home," I said. "Bye guys, hope to see you again sly." "Yea me too you know on a good bases," sly giggled.

We nodded and headed back to the car and drove home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congrats squig on 600 reads. Anyways like always

Bai