Chapter Eighteen

(Time skip two years, she's eighteen by the way)

Lythion's POV

It's been a few days and my birthday is coming up. Mitch keeps asking me what I want for my birthday but I never told him because it's annoying. But today is my lazy day aka weekend starts today. I walked downstairs and sat on the couch and started to watch tv. "Hey Lyth" Ian said as he walked downstairs scaring the day lights out if me.

"Hey," I grinned after calming myself down. "So what do you want for your birthday since it's coming up," Ian asked and I got annoyed one again. I was getting fed up with them asking this when I make it obvious that I don't want to do anything. But there is one thing I wish for. "You know what, since none of you guys are going to give up I might as well tell you," I angrily stood facing him. "I wish I was normal, I wish my parents didn't die to keep me safe, I wish they were still alive, I wish that my life didn't cost there's, I WISH I WASNT EVEN BORN," I yelled furiously shaking in my own shoes as I yelled so loud.

I quickly shut my mouth as I relived the day my parents died. I felt bad for yelling at Ian but what I said was true. I caused my parents to die, I wish I was normal or nonexistent. I started to cry lightly. I felt the trail of tears falling down my face, it was hot and it stung like a bitch but I deserve it. "Ian I'm sorry," I choked up on my own tears. I felt two strong arms wrap around me and gently rocked me side to side.

"It's okay, no one can hurt you," Ian cooed. You're wrong. "How about I make you some breakfast and we don't have to talk about this anymore," Ian offered. I nodded in agreement and sat back down on the couch. That when I heard some shuffling behind me. "Are you okay," Mitch asked as he held me close. I didn't realize that I was sniffling at the time and he heard it.

"Not really," I said truthfully as bitterness laced in my voice. "It's okay besides I heard anyways," he gently rocked me back and forth. "Sorry that you had to hear that," I muttered. "It's fine, besides it also means I get to know more about you." "I don't think you want to know anymore than you know right now,"

"Why not," Mitch asked curiously with his cute confused look. Shit I said to much. "Nothing just.... a bad past I don't wanna talk about," I partly lied. "Okay well I'm here if you need anything, got that," Mitch reassured though I could see he was hiding something. "Okay," I mummered.

How am I going to tell him about my uncle.

Does it really matter if you tell them

You're not my voice

I know I'm not im luna sky's voice

Wait Skylar has a voice

Yea I'm like her other side

I guess everyone has those

But few get to speak with them

Yea, now what do you want

I'm here to help, I can basically do anything through computers or in other people but nothing physically

Good to know your downsides and your upsides

Yup, sorry about your parents

You heard that huh

Yea, look I'll be with you just call my name and I'm here but I need to get back to sky

Okay bye luna thanks for nothing

Hey, I'll be back just you wait

Sure