Chapter Twelve

Just an up date not much to be said. Anyways I'm going to shut up now.

-Lythion's POV-

Ian and I waited for everyone else to wake up, so i decide to make some breakfast. The smell of bacon, pancakes, eggs, and cinnamon filled the kitchen. I handed a plate to Ian and we both started to eat.

Not long before the guys started to get up and grab a plate of food. "Where did you learn to cook?" Jason asked me. "I started to cook when I was 6. I cook for the other girls and never ate any of it but I knew it was good since there were no left overs," I said casually taking a bite of my eggs.

Everyone was looking at me, I didn't even have to look up I knew they were looking at me. Again dragon reflex. "Oh and something else I wanted to tell you," I said looking up. "I get if you guys want to send me back after I tell you this," I said taking a deep breath. "I'm part dragon and that kinda explains a little bit about the magic," I said waiting for one of them to yell 'GET OUT' but I never came.

I looked up again, everyone had the jaws dropped expect for Ian. "Ian kinda found out this morning," I said taking my empty plate to the sink. I turned around to see everyone had there eyes on Ian. Adam got up and was about to say something but I took off to my room.

If I was going to get yelled at I want to be locked in that bathroom attached to my room and wait. I had my army knife Ian gave me in my pocket at all times and I messed with it. I didn't cut I just looked at it. I can die but I will need to be shot or stabbed in the heart or brain to kill me. I heal faster than normal so anywhere else I'll be fine in a few minutes or seconds depending on the wound.

-Ian's POV-

As soon as Adam opened his mouth to say something Lyth took off to her room. She thinks she was going to get yelled at for this. But really we just wanted to know if we could do anything to help her. "I'm going to go check on her since she can't really trust anyone of you guys at the moment," I said getting up. They nodded knowing its true.

I went to lyth's room she wasn't in there. My first thought was she ran to a different room but I forgot she had a knife on her. I walked faster to her bathroom door. She didn't lock it and I found her sitting on the ground her back against the cabinets. She was looking at the knife, twirling it around.

I walked over to her and sat down with her. She gave me a slight look that asked 'do I need to pack'. I shook my head no. "What now," she asked. "We let Adam say whatever he wanted to say," I said. She slowly put the knife back and got up. We walked back downstairs to find the guys in the living room.

They were quiet until Mitch saw us. He quickly bolted to Lyth not giving a damn. She was startled for a second before hugging back. The others got up and walked over to us. "Lyth before you bolted to your room, I was going to ask if you needed anything or if we should know about anything else about this," Adam said.

"Yea, um to keep the dragon portion of me in check I need to fly around and make myself tired so I won't change unexpectedly," Lyth answered. She explain a few more things but not the part of being hunted down, we decided to keep that a secret. Lyth seemed a little happy to get that weight off her shoulders though.

"So if you can fly can we see?" Jason asked. "Sure, I don't see why not," Lyth said getting up and walking to the back door.

-Lythion's POV-

I got up and walked outside. I let my wings and tail grow out once we got outside. I grew out my canines and my eyes and hair turned purple. I turned to see the guys reaction. They seemed startled but they also seemed to like it. I slowly opened my dragon-like wings.

I counted to 4 before flying. Next thing you know is, I'm in the sky doing random shit. I knew Ty was light weight. So I flew and down and picked him up. He screamed at first but I told him to calm down. He did and held on to my arms tightly, I then threw him in the air and he landed on my back.

I could tell he was freaking out but calmed himself down. "Hey, enderlox would look very similar to me Ty," I laughed as I started to decend. I landed, Ty hopped off and I went back to normal. I could hear the guys cheering and clapping. I didn't like that I kept lies but I had to other wise my uncle will kill them.

------------------------------------

Anyways like always

Bai