Chapter Two

I laid in my room waiting for something to happen. So I grabbed a glass of water and sat at the window sill to pass some time. You'd expect me to drink the water, actually I don't drink water as much as I used too. I set the glass on the window sill and used my power to move it into different shapes. I made it turn into ice wolf and I left it there. I got up and walked over to my laptop, which nobody knows about and went to youtube watching some videos to make me laugh.

I heard the bell ring, that damn infernal thing. If you don't know what the bell means, it simply means someone is hear to adopt. "Ugh," I said to myself as I grabbed my phone to listen to music. I had my headphones on as I went downstairs and I plopped myself into a chair. I listen to Battle Scars until I felt someone tap my shoulder.

First I didn't like to be touched but I let this guy do it because I knew he or she is someone other than the kids who live here or people who work here because the kids here don't talk to me unless it's to say a hurtful comment. I sighed and looked up. "What," I asked. He knelt down because I was in a chair. "Hi," he said kindly. "Hi, my name is lythion if you were going to ask" I said looking back at my phone to turn off the music but don't pay as much attention to the guy as I should have.

"Cool, what do you like to do for fun," he questioned me with a simple smile. I knew that voice but I couldn't find out where I heard it. "Um... I like listening to music, I play video games, I watch youtube, draw, sing, skate board if I'm allowed outside, and overall just be lazy," I replied casually. "What's your favorite color?"

"Sky night blue," I said pulling up my phone to a color so he knew what it'd look like, an his smile grew a bit. We talked for a bit or more like an hour, and it was fun annoying the other kids here by doing this.

"Okay one more question," he said as I put my phone down to look at him with small smile, warm and nice not bitter and forced. "Ask away," I said with a wave of the hand. "How'd you like to come and live with me," I looked right at him, searching his face to make sure he wasn't joking. "Your kidding right?" I couldn't comprehend and he looked deadly serious. He nodded, "Get packing I'll go sign your papers." At first I didn't do anything but in a flash I ran to my room to get my things.

I grabbed my things and I looked at the glass that had ice and I snapped my fingers and turned it back to water. I walked downstairs and I heard Jasmine say, "He'll bring you back by tomorrow." I turned and looked at her in the eyes. "I don't give a damn," I said angrily. Ava looked at me, she was my best friend here but I needed to leave. So I handed her my plain silver chain. "To remember me bye," I smiled at her lightly. She grinned at me and nodded her small little head of hers. She's only seven.

I ran off to the man who adopted me. "So what's your name if you don't mind me asking," I said as he and I got in the car. "My names Adam," Adam said with a smile on his face. That when it clicked. "Wait!?!? Adam as in sky or skydoesminecraft," I asked not so much excited but thrilled. Adam nodded and a small smile crept across my face.

If your wondering why a small smile its because I don't smile or laugh a lot. Again if you get me to smile or laugh you're lucky, but I can tell with Adam here I'll be laughing quite a lot. I turned on my phone and started to listen to Ready, Aim, Fire by Imagine Dragons.

With our backs to the wall darkness will fall
We never quite thought we could lose it all
Ready aim fire (2x) an empires fall
In just one day
You close your eyes and the glory fades
Ready aim fire, ready aim fire away (2x)
Off the distance there is resistance
Bubbling up sand fastening
Hey mr. Motion bring me a potion
Shake it all up with you mystery
How come I've never seen your face round here
I know every single face round here
A man with a mission changing the vision
I was never welcome here
We don't have a choice to stay
We'd rather die than do it your way
With our backs to the wall darkness will fall
We never quite thought we could lose it all
Ready aim fire (2x) an empires fall
In just one day
You close your eyes and the glory fades
Ready aim fire, ready aim fire away (2x)
Back in the casing shaking and pacing
This is the tunnels light
Blood in the writing stuck in the fighting
Look though the rifles sight
How come I've never seen your face round here
I know every single face round here
Here in the hackle holding the shackle
I was never welcome here
We don't have a choice to stay
We'd rather die than do it your way
With our backs to the wall darkness will fall
We never quite thought we could lose it all
Ready aim fire (2x) an empires fall
In just one day
You close your eyes and the glory fades
Ready aim fire, ready aim fire away (2x)
Whoa (4x)
With our backs to the wall darkness will fall
We never quite thought we could lose it all
Ready aim fire (2x) an empires fall
In just one day
You close your eyes and the glory fades
Ready aim fire, ready aim fire away (2x)

I sang softly and sky looked at me. "You sing pretty good Lyth," sky said and I smiled. "Thank you very much kind sir," I said in an English accent that sucked miserably. We both laughed making jokes on our way home.

Yea, home. I think I'm going to like it. But for how long will I enjoy it for?