Chapter Nine

Yo waz up its 10:17 pm sorry I got lazy and did this.

Squig: you add me to another story!!!!!! *tears of joy*

Me: okay I'm going to go take care of this while you guys read the story bye!!

-Lythion's POV-

When we got home I stopped Skylar before we got inside. "Sky, when we get inside can you please promise me you aren't going to fangirl like crazy," I said sternly. "Promise," she nodded crossing her heart. I looked over at Mitch indicating for him to open the door.

We walked inside and everyone was doing there own thing. "HONEY IM HOME," I yelled throughout the house causing Mitch to chuckle. "Wait for it," I said to sky. She looked confused for a second. Then we heard rushing foot steps. "Hey how was school," Adam asked as he hugged me. "It was okay I made a friend and a enemy," I replied simply.

Adam looked at me slightly confused. "Oh and this is Skylar, Sky this is my dad," I said introducing them to each other. "Okay hold up" sky said after shaking my dad's hand, she walked outside, scream, then walked back inside. "Okay I'm good, Lyth don't we have homework to do," Skylar asked me I nodded and led her up to my room.

"Hey Aden how was your day," I asked my puppy who seemed very excited that I'm back. "Aww he so cute," sky said picking him up. "Yea don't let his looks fool you he can be very emotional," I said jokingly. We did our math, then reading, and finally social studies.

"Whelp I never want to that ever again," I said putting stuff in a binder the stuffing that into my backpack. When and idea came to mind. "I got and idea," I deviously smirked. Skylar already knew that this wasn't going to be good even though we only hung out for a day she know exactly what I'm like. "This isn't going to be good," she said in a sarcastic tone.

"It will be fine, but I wanna record this and post it on youtube, so I need you to put on this go pro," I said tossing her a go pro. "You're evil you know that right?" Sky asked me and I simply nodded. We put on the go pros and turned them on. "Okay guys and girls we, as in me and my friend thought we should prank the guys and post it so that's what we are doing," I said grabbing nerf gun and tossing it to Skylar.

"So the plan is we go downstairs yell for help then shoot them" sky explained the first step while I got my gear ready. "After that since I know we won't have any bullets left we are going to spring to the back door hide behind them and push them into the pool," I explained the second part when I was good and ready to go. Sky and I quickly walked down stairs looking around to make sure we don't get caught.

Fortunately nobody was downstairs. We took cover behind the couch. "You scream since you live with them," sky whispered but it was loud enough for the go pro to pick up. I nodded, "Okay cover your ears guys..... HELP ME DADDY PLEASE," I screamed at the top of my lungs. And then crouched back down. "Daddy really?" Sky asked. "You'll be surprised by how fast they'll move," I said and as if on cue, rushing foot steps cam down the stairs.

"Get em," I yelled at sky who got up and started shooting. I did the same but we started to run out of bullets real quick. "Run," I grabbed skylars hand and yanking her out the back door. We were fast and we climbed the top portion of the porch before they saw us. And stayed quiet as they ran outside. "Where are they," Jason fumed. All eight of them walked closer to the pool and I slowly made my way down.

I pushed Ian who was towards the center and like dominos he grabbed the next person and they did the same thing. Skylar came up to me I knew what she was planing so I turned around, gabbing her arm and pushing her into the pool. I had caught her completely off guard. Then I started laughing my ass off. "Dammit Lyth the water is freaking cold," Skylar said popping her head out of water.

The guys were cold but they were laughing too. "I hate you," Mitch said out as he popped his head out from under the water. "Awww but I love you," I said playfully pouting. He smiled. "Come here," he said kindly but creepily innocent. I looked at him and didn't budge. "Okay guys that was pranking team crafted and a prank that kinda back fired on Skylar. Maybe we can start a tend for Skylar. #clumsySkylar anyone no okay. But yea I'm going to turn this off before I get thrown into the pool," I said quickly turning my go pro off.

Skylar came closer to the edge and tossed me her go pro. I caught it and ran inside to get some towels for everyone. I came outside to find everyone out of the water but freezing cold. "Here," I said tossing everyone a towel. "Are you going to post that?" Husky asked. "Yup and beside you should be happy you were in your natural habitat a few minutes ago," I said playfully.

Then two arms wrapped around my waist. I instantly knew it was Mitch, he was cold but dry. "Hey how would you like to go for a swim," he said deviously in my ear. My eyes widen as he tossed me over his shoulder. I could hear everyone rooting for Mitch, but he forgot something. He threw my into the water but as soon as made contact with water I made an air bubble.

I stayed at the bottom of the pool. Above I could see them laughing but then they stopped. And looked at the water.

-Adam POV-

We laughed after Mitch threw Lyth in the pool but she didn't resurface. I franticly searched the water, and I couldn't spot her. (Hey it rhymed, I'll shut up). "Guys she hasn't resurfaced," I said franticly. Everyone stopped laughing and search the water. "Get the amphibian in there," Skylar said instantly. "See even she knows I'm not a fish," husky said motioning to her.

I saw Mitch jump in the water from the corner of my eye. He dived down looking for her. Seconds turned to minuets and they still weren't up. I wanted to scream. Then I saw something move in the water. Soon Mitch and Lyth popped there heads out of the water. "You should've seen your faces," lythion laughed.

"What the hell you scared the living shit out of us," Skylar screamed at her. "Jeez sorry," Lyth responded as she got out. "How the heck can you stay under water for *glances at watch* 13 minuets," Jerome asked. "Um remember the water thing I did a few weeks ago," Lyth asked us and we nodded. How could we forget that, well Skylar didn't know. "Well this is something I can do with that only I can't breath under water I make a bubble to breath," Lyth explained.

I didn't care at all, I was just glad she was safe. I walked over to her and hugged her. "Promise me something," I said quietly. "Yea?" Lyth said hugging me back. "Please don't scare the crap out me again," she chuckled. "I'll try to keep it but hey you'll never know when I might need to." I smiled and we went inside to get into other cloths beside the ones we are wearing now. Also for Lyth to edit and post the video.

She's tough to handle 'but it gets somewhat easier with the more experience you get'.

-------------------------

That last line with Italics is a reference to a game for enchants. Let's see how smart you are let me know what game that comes from. Anyways like always

Bai