Chapter Thirteen

Lythion's POV

It was about time for me to head to school so I got ready and left for school. Okay the voice in my head is never wrong so when it thinks something is going to go bad between me and Mitch, and if something is going to go worse, it does. So I decided to choose and list some people off as possibilities.

Okay so there's Drake a guy who isn't popular and is very kind, actually Skylar introduced us. Then there's Armen a very good friend of drakes and Drake introduced me to him, maybe it's his brother. Then there's Greyson he is kind and very sweet, but he likes Skylar but she doesn't seem to notice. One of these days I'll tell her and she's going to yell at me why I didn't tell her early on. And I'll yell back it was obvious and she didn't see it.

There was also Nick, Gregory, Calvin, Tomas, Sam, and Lucian. They're all nice and seem to like me but these guys are just here for popularity. Except for Drake, Armen, Greyson, and Lucian. School passed by fast and I didn't really care all I did while I waited for someone to pick me up was do my homework.

About an hour passed and nobody was here. I got up and so I started to walk home. It was a long walk but I do it in the mornings to wake myself up. I opened the door to the house and noticed Adam on the couch asleep. "Well, dad's asleep might as well use this time to record," I thought out loud.

I had finished my homework so nobody can ask me to do that, I started to walk up stairs when I heard a noise come from Mitch's room. I slowly walked over and opened the door. My eyes widen at what I saw, Mitch and another girl, kissing. I dropped my bag and it landed with a 'thud'. Mitch instantly looked over at me about to say something but I took off down stairs.

I ran and bumped into someone, Adam. The water works as I know it was broken and I was sobbing uncontrollably. "What happened," Adam asked soothingly hugging me. I pointed upstairs and ran outside. I quickly pulled out my phone and called Skylar.
(S-Skylar, L-lythion)

S-hello?

L-hey sky it's Lyth I was wondering if I can come over

S-Lyth you sound like your crying what happened

L-thanks for stating the obvious

S-sorry but yea you can stay with me

L-address

S-(insert address here because I have no idea were you live squig)

L-thanks I'll see you soon

I hung up and ran to her house. I just wanted to get away from Mitch and everyone else, the only people I could trust was Skylar, Ian, and Ty. Ian and Ty were not going to help since they will try to bring me home but Skylar can help me. She's a great friend and she seemed to have gone through this before.

-Mitch's POV-

(Before Lyth came home)

Adam and I sat on the couch watching a movie sense we were bored as hell. But something bugged me like I forgot something. I shrugged it off and heard light snoring. I looked over at Adam, he had fallen asleep. Great.

I started to head upstairs when I heard the doorbell ring. I was led back down and headed to the door. I opened it to see a very happy Ashley. "Hey Ashley," I said kindly. "Hey Mitch, look I know this was quite unexpected but I was wondering if I could stay the night," Ashely asked. I thought about it quickly.

"Um..sure I guess," I said and led her inside. "I'm going to head upstairs and record you wanna join?" I asked Ashley and she agreed. We walked up to my room and she asked me how things are going. I managed to tell her everything except for the fact that I'm dating Lyth. "So how abo..." I was cut off by Ashley kissing me. All of a sudden I heard a thud.

I pulled away from Ashley to see Lyth standing there, heart broken and pained. I opened my mouth to say something but she took off with tears in her eyes. "Yesh some people, now where were we," Ashley said trying to kiss me again. Key word try. I pushed her away quickly. "Do you know what you just did," I yelled at her. She seemed shock by my sudden outburst. "You just killed my relationship with my girlfriend," I yelled again. She seemed hurt and astonished at the same time.

"Mitch I didn't know," Ashley started. "Hey guys Lyth ran downstairs crying what happened," Adam said as he walked into my room angry. I was on the verge of hurting Ashley. "I didn't know Ashley was here," Adam said looking at her. "Yea well she just caused me to hurt Lyth," I said my words as if they had venom. Adam was a little more angry and Ashley took off faster then a bullet.

"Where's Lyth," I asked still somewhat angry. "She ran outside and called a friend of hers," Adam said pissed off. I pulled out my phone and called up Skylar. (You know the deal)

S-hello?

M-hey sky I was wondering if Lyth was with you

S-um...she..um....

M-Skylar please I need to talk to her and explain something

S-she just got here I live at (insert address here)

M-thank you please don't let her leave until I get there and talk to her

S-no prob, what do get out of this if I may ask

M-you can record with us if you want to

S- sounds like a deal

I hung up and looked at Adam. "She's with Skylar," I said and we both took off into the car. I really need to explain this to Lyth. If she doesn't trust me my life is over. I just want her to be safe.