Chapter Twenty-Two

She can't keep her feet on the surfboard and you keep covering her with waves of insults until she wipes out. Mentioned by ClaireBearLuv.

You happy? Also a extra long chapter at the end you'll know why.

Lyth's POV

It's been a week and Gabriela was pretty much at her breaking point. Don't get me wrong I do care if she dies or not but right now I'm still pissed off. Sky had luna get Jerome and the others so we will be leaving this place soon. And then leaving them and starting our own lives on our own.

Sky and I agreed to leave a note for them to read before we leave. It's hard to leave and forget them but I don't want them to get hurt or suffer like we did. We stayed quiet when dawn came downstairs. I snarled at her and she gave me a death glare.

"Shut up you mutant freak," she hissed. "Why don't you make me phyco path," I shot back. "Okay," she walked over to sky and pulled out a knife and stabbed her shoulder. Sky screamed in pain. "YOU BITCH," sky screamed at her. "I know you are but what am I," she snickered. "A two timing whore who deserves to get shot or killed in the most painful way possible," I barked at her.

"Oh that's cute, your trying to protect your friend and yet you still can't protect yourself," she glared at me. Soon there was a bang upstairs. "Think again fucker," Gabriela snarled at her. She hates dawn because dawn would beat the crap out of her, now the tables had turned.

Adams POV

When we got to our destination we ran for the doors. With one swift movement I kicked the doors down. "Remind me not to get on your bad side," James said behind me. "Will do," I retorted as we walked in. "I wouldn't move if I were you," a gun clicked up against my head. I slowly put my hands up.

"Who are you," Ian growled at him. "My names nonnya." "Let me guess nonnya damn business," Jordan asked. "You got that right, know if you move I'll blow your brains out," he starred at me. Next thing I saw was Dawn walking upstairs from what I can guess is the basement.

"Oh look Adams here," dawn sneered. "Oh look the girl I once love and now I wants to kill is here," I growled. "Now, now Adam is that anyway to talk to your fiancé," she tsked. "Where's Lyth and sky," I barked at her. "Oh your too late," she giggled. I looked at the guys and Jerome shook his head, telling me that's she's still here.

I smirked at her. She looked somewhat confused but Ian pulled out his pistol and shot the man holding me hostage in the arm. He yelled in pain and dropped the gun. "Three inches to the right and I could've shot you in the head," Ian remarked at the man who was now laying on the floor holding a bloody arm.

I looked at dawn and she seemed scared before pulling out her own gun and shot at us. The bullet grazed my shoulder and it stung like hell. Guys wearing black came out and started to fight the others. "Jerome where are they," I yelled over the commotion. Jerome was fighting a buff looking dude but manage to point in the direction I need to go. Mitch ran by my side as we slowly but surly made out way to the girls.

Skylar's POV

We heard gun shots and people fighting. It was going to be a blood bath when we get out of here. I looked at Lyth and she tried to loosen the chains that tied her down. "Fuck, I need help to get these off," she yelled over at me. "What can I do," I asked. "Scream," she demanded. I did as I was told and screamed as loud as I could. Gabriela screamed with me.

We heard two pairs of footsteps coming closer to us. Adam and Mitch barged in and looked at us. Mitch's eyes landed on Gabriela and he instantly ran over to her. Adam ran over to me and untied my ropes, then he ran to Lyth and tried to get the chains off of her.