Chapter Fifteen

It's been a few months sense the accident and things are going well. Mitch and I have been recording for both of your channels and getting back to our regular things. Ashely apologized a bunch of times before we recorded and I always say it's alright.

Me and my dad have been going through different things like him getting a girlfriend and going to visit his family every once and a while. But today I'm just chilling on the couch watching a random tv show. "Hey what are you doing," sky asked as she sat down next to me because I invited her over for the day. "Eh not much just bored and watching a movie," I replied pulling my phone out to check twitter.

'Knock' 'knock'

"I'll get it," I said getting upside a groan. "K, not like I was going to get it anyways," sky said lazily. "Bitch," I yelled back at her. "Yea, yea I am," sky yelled back which made me laugh a bit. I opened the door to a girl with dirty blond hair, Hazel eyes, white t-shirt, and dark denim jeans, with high heels. "Um hi," I looked round just a bit not really knowing why he's here of who is she. "Oh hello, I'm dawn I'm looking for Adam," Dawn said.

Why do I have a feeling like I know her? Meh. "DAD SOMEONE IS HERE TO SEE YOU," I yelled behind me to the stairs. "COMING," Adam yelled back. I turned around to see a very confused dawn. "Dad?" Dawn questioned. "Um.." I started. "Hey..oh hi dawn," Adam said a bit annoyed.

"Um dad do you mind filling me in," I asked. "Why don't you stay here and find out," Adam said not even looking at me, he was shooting a death glare at dawn. "Look Adam can we please talk about what happened," dawn asked pleadingly. "No, we can't talk about this, you cheated on me with one of my best friends dawn," Adam yelled furiously.

Sky instantly ran over to my side and stayed somewhat behind me. "What's going on," sky whispered. "Hell if I know," I whispered back. "Adam can we please talk about this and since when did you have kids?" Dawn asked questionably. "I adopted Lyth and sky isn't mine she's a friend of lyth's," Adam explained. "Lyth," dawn muttered under her breath like she knew me.

Why do I have a feeling this isn't going to be good

Because it's not

Thank god you're back where the hell have you been

Out

Ugh be more specific

I've been here but I just didn't want to do anything to intrude on certain things

You are an ass

I know but you need me

Fine

"Dawn can you please leave before I press charges," Adam said pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration. Dawn shot me a death glare at me before she left. "Um, ex girlfriend," I questioned my theory. "Yup," Adam muttered. "The same one who dumped you a few months before the wedding," I questioned again. "Yup."

"Should we be worried?"

"Yup."

"Should I pack?"

"Most likely."

"Shit," I muttered under my breath.

"What!?!?" Sky yelled. "Dawn is my ex girlfriend and she might be a bit phyco," Adam explained. "Okay so that makes it better," sky sighed in frustration. "Um...dad where are we going to go?" I asked. "New York," Adam suggested. "That seems cool but hey isn't your birthday in the next few days?" Sky asked.

"FUCK," I yelled. "Dad what are we going to do because I want to celebrate my birthday with the people I love!" "Well we can stay until then but I'm putting a warrant on her," Adam said and left the room. "Well that went well," sky and I muttered. "Jinx," I said walking back to the living room. "Damn," sky muttered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you think is going to happen with dawn in the mix. Anyways like always

Bai