Small update

Okay so I'm planing on making different story's, but they will always have lythion eclipse flame in it. Not much of a problem with it.

No my name is not lythion but man I wish I had a weird name like that. I'd be called Lyth and I'd be cool with that. My real name is Bianca.

I got the name lythion when I was bored and typed python so I changed the 'p' with an 'l' and made 'y' from making the long 'i' sound to the short 'i' sound. So that's how the name came to mind. Also a combination of python and the element lithium number three on the periodic table.

So if I ever get around to making a new book I'd need some new characters. So if any of you guys decide I should make a new story and you guys want your character in it fill the form below.

Name:
Age: (has to be 15-20)
Gender:
What he/she looks like:
Personality:
Hight:(don't know if I spelled it right)
Quirks:
Weapon:(I plan on putting the characters in fight and such)
Hybrid:(optional)
Extras:

Thank you if you wanted to put your characters in. But I only need about 5. I might need a few extra people for certain things tho. Better to be safe than sorry.

Quote: "never tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon"