Chapter three

POV might start changing because more people are coming into the story k? Good.

Lyth's POV

Adam and I played around poking each other and laughing like total goof balls, man it was fun. I only wish I can stay like this forever, but hey it might. Then the song Radio Active started to play so I started to sing and Adam joined in too.

-after song-

"So how much longer" I asked trying really hard to not be annoying. "Actually I think we are only a few minutes away," Adam replied.

Cool we are almost home and I'm trying super hard not to ask him tons of questions, just trying to keep my cool, I thought.

"Hey were here," Adam said waving his hand in my face. I looked at Adam who had a concerned look in his eye. "Um... sorry I sorta space out from time to time," I responded truthfully yet embarrassed. "Okay, anyways come on lets get your stuff and head inside I got a surprise waiting for you," Adam ginned like a maniac as he was getting out of the car.

I got out as well and went to grabbed my bag. Adam grabbed some of my stuff to help me out a bit though I didn't have much. We walked up the steps and Adam opened the door I walked in only to be stopped by people's screams "SURPRISE!" I dropped my things and just stared. If you could see the look on my face you'd say I was fan-girling out or I died in the inside. Maybe both, I'm not really a fan of surprises.

"Oh. My. God." Was said before a group of guys came rushing over to meet me. "Hi I'm Jason that's Mitch, Jerome, Quentin, Ian, Ty, and Seto (yea I'm adding Seto deal with it)" Jason said very kindly. "I'm Lythion," shaking there hands but I was shaking in excitement or happiness maybe fright?

"Well Lythion do you want to see your room," Ty asked me. I shrugged but followed Ty upstairs anyways. We walked down the hall before he stopped and opened a door. I walked in and dropped my jaw. The room was beautiful it had a lot of gamer like things, the walls were colored with a midnight blue. But I was confused to why there were two doors connected to my room.

"Okay we thought since you are going to be living here and all, we might as well give you your own recording room," Ty said as he opened a door. If you asked me to jump off the New York bridge and live, I'd probably do it. The recording room was small but it had everything I need for recording also a beanbag chair and a shelf just in case I wanted to chill in this room and read.

The other door was my own personal bathroom. "Hey Lyth me and the guys want to know if you'd want to record with us," Adam asked me without thinking I nodded and ran to my recording room. I had my own Skype but never used it. I gave Adam and Ty my Skype name so teu could add me to the call, then they left so I could set up. I also had my own Minecraft so I just hopped on the server the guys were on.

"Hey guys sky here with me today is Seto, Ian, Ty, Jason, Mitch, the fluffy, and the fish-" "I'm not a fish," Quentin argued but sky ignored it. "I'm also here with a very special guest, my new adopted daughter, Lythion." "Hey I'm Lythion, please don't question my name I have no idea what my mom and dad were thinking when they had me."

-time skip because I'm lazy-

"What? How! I thought I killed you!" Mitch yelled at me. I had half on heart when I was fighting Mitch, so I blooped him and took off to eat a golden apple and came back to kill him. "Well next time check chat to see if I died," I laughed as I killed the fluffy so now it was death match between me Adam and two other random players.

"Um you go right and I go left?" I asked Adam. "What!?!? Are you guys teaming," Ian yelled completely angry. "Yea just to get rid of the other players," Adam said killing off the guy I asked him to get. "Just you and me, I said as I killed my guy. "You mean only me," Adam said running over to me. I moved out of the way and he fell in lava and we all started laughing.

"What did you say? I couldn't hear you over all the laughing," I asked calming my self down. "Well... let's have the winner take us out," Seto said still laughing hard. "Okay guys that was the hunger games with team crafted and myself so signing off till next time, bai," I said signing off from the video. I had recorded this so I started editing the video to post it on my channel which the guys didn't know about yet, but I was still in the call with the guys who were still laughing.

Can't blame them though, it was very funny to watch. "Okay guys its late I'm heading to bed," I said letting the video render so it can be posted in the morning. I hung up the call and walked over to my bed.

Yes so I am revising and editing the book. Anyways like always

Bai my fire charges