Chapter five

Lythion's POV

I sat in the room with the small pup that I decided to name Aden. He ran into my recording room and sat on my beanbag chair. "Well if your going to sit there I'm going to record some videos for my youtube," I said patting his head before getting on my computer.

I sat at my desk to see the Harvey (Seto) was on. So I called him to see if he wanted to record will me. He reluctantly picked up. "Hey Lyth what's up," Harvey asked. "Nothing much, just bored and wanted to record something," I responded truthfully though I was just lonely a bit.

"Um sure okay what do you want to do," Harvey asked but I could tell he didn't want to do it. "You don't have to make yourself do this for me," I said a bit sad that he didn't want to record. I hung up before he could say anything else.

Solo commentary huh

Yea now can you please stay quiet

Okay just know I'm still here

Okay good to know

I started the video. "Hey guys dragon here and I'm going to be doing a solo commentary since I don't want to bug anybody and be annoying. So on to the games, I'm planing on just playing some hunger games on the hive then some block party. Sound good, cool lets go."

-skip video lazyness-

"So yea guys I just got targeted and such but hey can't do anything about that. Anyways this is FireDragonPlays signing off and remember to pound that like button with a rock and join me to add to the Fire Charge and my hatch mates. Good night every body," I said signing off.

I edited the video and set it to render. I walked down stairs to find the guys just being lazy. I shrugged and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I turned around to find Ian looking at me. I jumped in fright dropping the glass along with my scare. "God dammit," I muttered. Ian just looked at me as I grabbed a napkin to clean this up.

He's staring at you Lyth.

Good to know now make it stop.

That's up to you

"Um Ian," I said getting back up. He quickly looked over at me. This was creepy actually if I had a bat I'd probably beat him senseless for giving me a weird face.

"Sorry are you okay," Ian asked as if he just broke out of a trance. I nodded "I'm going to go out side if you guys don't mind," I said not even looking at him to see my answer I just turned around and walked out the back door.

What did you do

Nothing, why would you assume me

Because if It wasn't you then who else could it be

It might be you, I mean you are getting new powers

Yea I know certain powers come at certain times

Don't get mad at me, I'm here to help you

Yea yea I know but I still want answers

Yes, and you will get the answers you are looking for but for know

Yea, I know just let things come naturally
------------------

Sorry if this is short again I have a case of writers block. I need to do something fun or this will stick with me. Ugh but anyways hope you enjoy the story.