Chapter 52

The next day you woke up in your room. You smiled to yourself as you imagined Jinyoung playfully rolling his eyes at your refusal to move from your spot on his lap and when you finally fell asleep, he carried you to your room, comfortably laying you underneath the covers and whispering to you goodnight. You slowly raise yourself from your bed, rolling your head back and letting out a satisfied groan at the pop sound it made.

You had decided to have your room placed towards the center of the mansion, wanting to be close to the heart of it all. You placed you teddy bear sock-covered feet onto the floor and made your way over to the window, pulling the string to lift the blinds and open the frame a quarter of the way to let some cool air inside. Breathing in the outside air through your nose, you let out a satisfying deep breath as your previous drowsiness drips out of your body. 

You change out of your pajamas and put on a large t-shirt, ripped jeans, and some black vans before heading out the door. You began to walk forward but stopped in your tracks, confusion setting on your face as you spoke to yourself, realizing you had no clue where to go "What should I do today?", you ask. As you were pondering on what your next move should be, your eyes wandered to the door that let to the backyard.

"Sounds good to me", you say, agreeing with your decision and walked over the door, gripping the handle but turning your head back after hearing someone call your name, well it was actually more than one person. Standing in front of you, they stopped to glare at one another then give you a smile as you looked at them, "You have got to stop doing that", you tease them.

The younger ones rolled their eyes at your comment, Sanha questioned you, "So where ya off to?", Yugyeom, Bambam, and Jungkook looking at you, curious of your answer as well. You shrugged your shoulders, "Well I was going to go out back but didn't really plan far enough to figure what I was going to do after getting out there", you said casually.

"Want to join me?", you asked, easily reading their body language and chuckling as their faces lit up with the invitation. "Don't have to answer that question, do you? Well let's go then", you gesture them to follow you with a nod of your head and you open the door to go out. You hear them come out behind you along with a spout of overlapping words with them pushing and shoving to get through. You shake your head at their childishness and shout out pointing to a large birch in the distance, "Race you guys to that tree over there!", immediately breaking into a sprint right afterwards.

"Hey, you got a head start!", you hear Yugyeom whine but soon enough there are several pairs of feet pounding against the ground, running close behind you. You try to pick up your pace but, unfortunately with your short legsthat could not be accomplished so easily and soon enough the boys had startedto pass by you. 

Before you could complain about their better builds, younoticed that they were all laughing, content grins on their faces as theyplayfully taunted one another and you were snapped out of your observation whenthey all reached the tree at the same time, high fiving one another and turningback to watch you.

"Looks like Y/N is the slow-poke now", Sanha giggled and theothers snickered in agreement. You narrowed your eyes at them, "Why you littlepunks! Come here!", you yelled as you began to chase after them. After a well earned period of time to release some energy, playing childhood games and games you had come up with on the spot, you were now all flopped onto the grass.

Your tired bodies had formed somewhat of a circle, limbs splayed out wide as you caught your breath. "Yah! How much longer are you guys going to horse around?", you heard a voice call out to your group in the distance.

You sat up, squinting your eyes to identify the man as Yoongi, his far-away form leaning coolly against the door frame as he watched you. Speaking of the mint-haired boy, you remember you wanted to do something involving him and hauled yourself up onto your feet.

The boys who lied close to you, whined in protest as you began making your way back towards the mansion. Unfortunately, you had to step over Yugyeom to get there and as you were doing that, he had got ahold of your ankle. "Noonaaa, stay here. Pwease", you tried hard not to bust out an uwu at his surprise aegyo attack.

Reaching down, you grabbed his hand in yours, patting it with the other, "I think it's about time we take a break anyway. Come inside, I'll be making dinner in 30 minutes, I have to do something first", you say and dash towards the patio door.

"Wha--", before Yoongi is even able to form a full sentence, you excitedly grab his arm and pull him along with you inside the house. "I want to show you something!", you say quickly as you near the location. After you arrive, you both stop in front of a wall. "Okay, you can't look yet but we are here so...", you grab his hands to cover his own eyes, "Keep those there and I'll guide you inside".

He opens his mouth to object but you are quick to silence him with a finger to his lips, "Just trust me, alright?", there is a few seconds of silence before he slowly nods. You place your hands on his shoulders, extending an arm to give the special spot on the wall a little push as it revealed to be a camouflaged revolving door. You continue through the dark hallway until you see a light at the end.

Pressing a bright blue button on the side, the clear pane slides away and you both enter the lit up room. "Okay, now you can look", you look at him in anticipation and watch his reaction as he looks around.

Inside the recording room, which you were able to see through the tinted window exposing the contents in front of you

Inside the recording room, which you were able to see through the tinted window exposing the contents in front of you. There was a wide array of instruments neatly lined up in their own accessible displays, a grand piano placed on the other end of the very spacious room. You watched his back as he took a step forward, his pale hands hovering over the control center and he looked around to take it all in.

You grew impatient, following him and moving to stand in front to see his face. Satisfaction settled comfortably in your body as you saw his gummy smile. "After watching you play the piano, I knew you were drawn to the beauty of music. I know I am too, so I had this place built secretly partly for me but I also thought of you so, there you go", you say to him and he meets your eyes finally. "Daebak..", he whispers.

You let a squeak of surprise when his picks you up and spins you around happily, "This is amazing!" he exclaims and you giggle at his awe. When the both of you settle down after a while to get comfortable, you sit down in one of the rolling chairs.

"I was thinking about working more on a song I have been editing for some time. Want to help me?", you give him a sideways glance as you click away on the computer you are at. "Is that even a question?", he responds and the both of you chuckle when he scoots over to join you. For the rest of the night, it is just you and Yoongi working on music together.

***

Song Name: D(half moon)

Artist: DEAN

"Seek respect, not attention. It lasts longer"

-Ziad Abdelnour