Chapter 7

Female Prisoner's POV

I've been in this goddamned prison for 4 years now and have already given up on the hope of trying to escape. They said it was my fault, getting myself here in the first place. I was separated from my team after being put here. YMC was the company I worked under, they are the real traitors for not getting me out. I was humming a song I wrote when I wasn't killing people called My Romeo, sitting on my bed and facing the door to my cell. I stopped and glanced at the guard who passed the door asking myself in my head as I quickly identified the gender, Since when did they start letting women be prison guards?

I narrowed my eyes and took a closer look, a name slipping out of my mouth as I thought, No it couldn't be her, but my suspicions were answered as she stopped and turned after hearing me. I widened my eyes in shock after the recognition.

Y/N's POV

I glared at Jessi, remembering her name after hearing her voice. She quicker slammed her mouth shut in fear after realizing she just blew my cover, her hands smacking over her mouth once my name left her lips.

I turned and began attacking the guards, knowing that trying to talk my way out of this couldn't stop this now. You are Jason Statham in the video, ignore Dwayne Johnson's parts.

You escape the compound, leaving the commotion from the now free prisoners behind you after the door closes shut, feeling a little tired from the fighting but that was it.

You map out a route to your safe house that you had built for emergencies such as this, your family being the only ones who knew about it and no one else, in your head and began following it.

Y/N had photographic memory and from going on numerous missions starting at the age of 12, she knew every street and alley in South Korea.

Surprisingly, you have no problems on the way there, which is weird because there are some ghetto areas you passed by where anyone could of come out to jump you but there was nothing out of the ordinary. You make it to the house, entering the code to open the gate and going through the security door inside.

It was a pretty cozy place, if I do say so myself

It was a pretty cozy place, if I do say so myself. You made your way to the kitchen, opening the fridge and getting out some ingredients to make spaghetti, you had to put those years of advanced culinary to use at some point.

As you were waiting for the boiling water to soften the noodles you dropped ever so gently into the pot, you went over to your living room. Connecting to the Bluetooth of the surround sound speakers you had installed everywhere in your house since you loved to have music on while doing literally anything, you scrolled down the list on your precious ipod until you stopped at "BoomBoom" by Seventeen and began bobbing your head to the beat as you walked back to the stove.