Chapter 2

You looked back at them and replied with, "Sure. No one else seems to have any open spots anyway." The three of you begin discussing the style of dance you should do, remembering to use genres that none of you have tried out before.

Mrs. Kim's voice interrupts the students' conversations, "Okay! Now that it seems you have your groups situated, start working on planning out the choreographies. I am here to help you if you have any questions and be ready to show me what you've got soon. See you all tomorrow, class is dismissed!" and with that, everyone begins gathering their belongings then leaving the room.

You, Jimin, and Hoseok are soon the only ones left in the classroom. You each exchange your phone numbers so you can keep in contact when you all decide to start practicing the dance in the future and wave goodbye to them as you leave them and go to your next class which is Music.

The professor there, known as Mr. Lee, was a pretty laid back person but you could also tell he was very serious about his subject of teaching. It kind of reminded you of yourself when you have time on your hands, apart from all the missions you do being a gang member. You got some dirty looks from the snobby rich girls who sat near the front of the classroom as you walked by them to your seat but it didn't seem to bother you at all.

It turned out you were apparently sitting next to their crushes and the eye candies of the music major department.

You couldn't remember their exact names but you believe one of them was Jin, you could identify him by his broad shoulders and tall figure even when sitting down. The other one sitting next to him with the bunny teeth, his name began with something like Jung...? And the one on the end with mint green hair you didn't know his name. After that class had ended, you had Chemistry next.

That class was boring for you since you already knew the curriculum but the period after that was what you were really anticipating and as the class ended you happily shouted,"Yes! Food, finally!" and some judging faces turned to you but you didn't notice as you made your way to the cafeteria with various restaurant options for you to choose from.

You stopped as you heard your name being called by a familiar voice and you turned around to greet your only non gang-involved friend and roommate, Arianna.

You both made your way to the restaurant you usually eat at that was called Hodori. There you ate and talked about your classes, how your days were going so far, blah blah blah and so on.

Lunch was over soon enough and luckily you and Arianna had Art together so you entered the class with each other. You grab your piece that you have already started working on in the past that was propped against the wall and take your place next to Arianna, sitting in front of the easel.

You look over to your friend and see her staring at one of the students, Kim Joo-young. He sees her and winks at her, making her blush then look away covering her smile with her hand. He notices you glaring at him and smirks. That gesture only made you angrier.

Dammit, Rina. Why him of all people? You know him as one of the people working under Starship, your enemy gang's company.Then you are brought back to reality as she waves her hand in your face asking, "Are you okay?".

You ignore her question, looking at her seriously, "Arianna can you promise me that you will be more cautious around him?", as you gesture to Jooyoung who is back to painting.

She tilts her head in confusion,"What? How come, Y/N?". You respond to her, sounding conflicted now, "I don't know, Rina, just something seems off about him and I don't like it. Please tell me you will at least think about what I asked?"

She pouts at you then answers, "Sure, I guess...but I don't understand why--" The art teacher approaches the two of you, cutting off her next words, "Miss Snow, did you have anything you would like to share?"

She looks down before muttering a, "No, sir" and returns to her art piece as he leaves and gives both of you a final stern glance then goes back to observing other's work.

You also pick up your brush and stroke the black paint onto your picture, the flow of inspiration coming back to your hands as your brush strokes the paint onto the paper.

Class continues like that, everyone working on their own canvas until the end. You and Arianna say goodbye to each other and she reminds you to text her after your last two classes are over so you can hang out at the dorm. Which usually consists of her watching her favorite kdramas and you just stuffing your face with popcorn, complaining about how unrealistic they are. As you are strolling away, making your exit from the campus, you feel arms wrap around you in a hug........

***

What the....? Who could be this mysterious person who has just hugged Y/N? Also I wanted to apologize to those who have read the first chapter and haven't heard anything else for a while. I wanted this story to be good and it takes me some time to plan out the whole storyline, plus I hate to admit it but we all get lazy at times and I was like that for a bit. But I am back now and have everything ready, all I need to do is just type it up here, thank you guys for being patient and see you next chapter!