Chapter 43

The next day, you were startled awake after a bucket of ice cold water was splashed onto you. He was back again but this time he didn't have his men with him and he just sat in front of you, staring at you, it was really creepy actually. "Where is the Key, Y/N?", he asks you tauntingly. "Up your ass", you spit at him. He shakes his head, getting up from his chair and laying a hand on your shoulder, "Wrong answer, sweetie", and he leaves you. 

You were left there all by yourself. It was 5 full days without any type of food or even the tiniest amount water to at least keep you entirely conscious. After the 5th day, though, someone comes in to your room. Your eyes peel open feebly as you hear the door open and try to straighten up a little when the blurred figure walk in front of you and faces your direction. He lowers himself to get a better look at you and isn't exactly okay with the sight.

Even in your weakened state, you recognize his pink hair and know it's the man who helped you on your first day of torture. This time you can get a better look of him and scoff as you remember who he is and what gang he is from. "Kihyun. Am I right?", you rasp out. The act felt extremely uncomfortable as the words dragged across your dry throat and off your shriveled tongue. You don't notice him cringe slightly at the seemingly painful attempt you took to simply speak.

You look away from him, unable to bear looking at his face since it just brings up painful memories. Out of your peripheral vision you see him nod, "How do you know that?", he asks curiously. "Your little group killed my family, how could I forget what you have done?!", you sneer. You chuckle darkly, "All this time I have been trying to track Monsta X and always failed. What a turn of events, hmm?"

BTS's POV

All the members let out a sigh of frustration as they go over their plan once more, annoyed with the fact that they tried all possible ways they could do it alone but failed every single one after testing it out in a simulator Hoseok had set up for these kind of missions and Namjoon confirming why they wouldn't work since he was the genius of the group. Running a hand through his ruffled up hair, Jin breathed out deeply as he voiced their last resort, "Since nothing seems to work out if we do it by ourselves, we have to call them now", resulting in the others groaning at the statement since it was painstakingly true. 

"I'll go call them, be back", Hoseok said in a dull voice as he pulled out his phone and dialed the number he searched hours hacking their databases for but never actually hoping to call it. He raises the phone to his ear as he steps out of the meeting room they have set up in the mansion as it starts ringing.

"Who the hell is this? How did you get this number?", was the first thing he heard when the other line eventually picked up. "I'm just going to get straight to the point: This is J-hope of BTS and we need your help if we want to save Y/N and her friend", he said in a neutral tone. There were a few moments of silence before the other person finally spoke up, "Aish...Well we need to meet up somewhere to discuss further operations then", he said and Hoseok replied by giving the man the address to one of the empty shipping facilities by his gang.

The man concludes the call by confirming the time and procedures that were established for the meeting later on in the day and Hoseok says before hanging up, "I don't usually say this much to other people I don't really know but Y/N seems to like you guys so I want to personally thank you for agreeing to this, Eunwoo". "Yeah well don't think we are doing this for you, we care about Y/N-ah too. See you Bangtan Boy", he said in what Hoseok deciphered faintly as a warning voice and that was it. He stared at the phone for a while then reminded himself the limited amount of time BTS was running on so he made his way back to the room to tell his brothers what was going down.

++

Taehyung glances down at his unnecessarily expensive silver watch as the longer handle reaches the roman numeral 9 to signal the time as it reached past night. "How convenient. Right on the dot", he chuckled sarcastically when the 5 members of the other gang entered the warehouse BTS was waiting. "I would of thought they would get here early, considering the matter at hand", Jungkook mocked in a not-so-hushed voice to Jimin who smirked in agreement while watching them take the opposite side of the table their other members were standing around.