Chapter 17-Dull Wishes

'Anything less than mad, passionate, extraordinary love is a waste of your time.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE COMMENT FAN ADD TO LIBRARY! PLEASE GUYS. Help our a girl will ya?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 17-Dull Wishes

Chelsea’s POV

I ran after him. RAN. I freaking ran after him and still could not keep up! God that boy annoys the life out of me. He entered our room and closed the door behind him, locking it, before he had a chance I went in through the back entrance. I met his scowling face as I panted, bending down and resting my hands on my knees, trying to catch my breath.

‘Get out.’ He growled at me. Freaking growled!

‘This is my room too you know!’ 

I retorted harshly. I was pissed. Why does he automatically come to conclusions? Surely, not all guys are like that? And who the hell does he think he is? Kicking me out of my own room? The nerve of him!

‘Well why don’t you and your precious Nick share rooms huh? I could set that up for you’ll.’

Sometimes, the way he spoke about Nick, it made me wonder if they really were friends. I once briefly remember them being all ‘bro’ like and really close. They way Vic spoke about Nick..(haha rhyme)..it seemed like he hated the guts out of the poor guy.

‘Vic shut up and let me explain.’

‘I don’t have to listen to you explain anything. I’m not blind Chels! I saw the way you looked when Nats flirted with him!’

‘Oh you saw the way I looked huh? Oh well that just clears up everything doesn’t it!’

Sarcasm dripped from my every word as I made wild hand gestures.

‘Yeah I did! You looked so...reproving...dissatisfied.’

‘Oh I did, did i? Well did I look jealous? Did I look jealous or envious or desirous or possessive? Tell me Vic. Enlighten me with your godly knowledge. Did I?’

He glowered at me.

‘You know you didn’t.’

Suddenly I lost the need to fight. My shoulders slumped and my tone become softer, more caring, filled with a desperation to understand and pleading..and love.

‘I didn’t Vic. Because I love you. Not him. I love you. He was my best friend. I haven’t seen him for 6 years! 6 year Vic, I missed him. And having just got him back, I’m reluctant to share him. But he’s only my best friend. No romantic feelings involved. Scouts honor. I loved him too once, I truly did, but now I don’t. And you know what Vic? Even when I loved him, you were always there. At the back of my mind, reminding me that Nick could never match up, that Nick wasn’t for me. You were. You are. So please love, just believe it?’

Throughout my whole speech, Vic remained quiet. Carefully listening and taking in what I had to say. I waited patiently for an answer as I mentally prepared myself for another speech of his own. Surprising me, he pulled me to him, and kissed me.

His lips had a fierce, passionate edge to it, and I instantly melted in his arms. His arms wrapped firmly around my waist kept me standing as his left arm sneaked it’s way into my t-shirt. Breaking the world-shattering kiss for an instant, he spoke to me,