Chapter 9-Aftermath.

IM SO SORRY. My stupid internet decided to die on me. Technology fails me sometimes. Sad. Ill get it fixed as soon as possible!

______________________________________________________________

“Our story has three parts: a beginning, a middle, and an end. And although this is how all stories unfold, I still can’t believe that ours didn’t go on forever” 

-Nicholas Sparks

Chapter 9-Aftermath. 

The next morning was by far, one of the worst in my life. Firstly, Al was half on top of me-and even though she looked small, she weighed a ton! Secondly, my body was sore as hell. Thirdly, my head was pounding and i was nursing a massive hangover! And last of all, the loss of Vic from my life came crashing onto me. 

I switched on my phone, in anticipation to see if there was a ‘Goodmorning Beautiful’ text from Vic. When i opened my text messages i was disappointed to say the least, that Vic was probably the only one who hadn’t sent me a message.

Going through all my texts one by one, i discovered that the news about me and Vic had apparently got around. Harry had texted asking if i had gone crazy. All my friends asked me what happened. Some friends of Vic texted saying he was broken and some random people in the above grades said that the girls were on the prowl now that Vic was free. 

The last few ones really got my bloody boiling. Some of my very own friends were asking if we were officially over and if they could try for Vic! I mean, how dare they, just because we broke up doesn’t mean he’s not mine! 

Well, it kinda does. BUT STILL. Fuming, i got up and made my way down to Al’s empty kitchen. I searched like pac man for something sugary to eat and found nothing. Frustration must have been clearly written on my face-because i then caught sight of Darren standing at the doorway in his boxers( making me drool) laughing his adorable ass of at me.

Scowling at his direction, i watched as he went to the top most cupboard on the right hand side and pulled out a big box with chocolates. Flashing him a bright smile and mumbling a thank you, i dug in. Once my stomach felt close to exploding, i trudged trudged up the stairs back into Al’s room. Plopping down onto her bed, i pushed her off-resulting in her jumping up, thinking she’s ninja.

‘Oh chill it Al. It’s just me.’

‘Oh morn Chels. Why the fuck did you wake me up so early by the way?’

‘It’s not early! Its 11 o clock! Besides, i was bored.’

She rolled her eyes and sat her tiny ass back down. I then proceeded to tell her all about last night in detail and then about all the fucking text messages. By then end Al was laughing and saying,

‘Good for you. He didn’t treat you well enough! Plus, this will force him to change to get you back, because i’m pretty sure he still loves you. And with the way your so jealous, i’d say the feeling’s mutual.’

Grumbling at generally everything i went to the bathroom and began to wash and change. Once i was done, me and Al took the bus to mine so we could work on the English project due next week, plus her brother wanted to have friends over so we left.

Turning the key to the front door, i walked into havoc. Mum and Dad were in the kitchen cooking and baking-respectively. Harry was watching TV with the volume on full blast and the dog, Cookie, was barking at some darned bird. Once i entered everyone's attention turned to me. Mum, Dad and Harry attacked me with questions on what happened and why i broke up with Vic. On top of that, Cookie was licking my leg and begging for my attention. Cookie, being my shit zu, dog.