Chapter 14-Control.

“Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else.” 

-Nicholas Sparks

********************

Read author's note at the bottom. IMPORTANT.

********************

Chapter 14-Control.

Victor’s POV

The rest of our first day at my beach house was pretty damn spectacular. We had stayed at the beach all day, leaving the pool for our second day. After us guys finished playing volleyball we played tag with the girls, since they were like 2 year olds, begging us to play that childhood game of ours. Once we had finished with that, we decided to sunbathe. Well, the girls actually sunbathed and we guys just sat under the massive umbrella, perving on our girls in their seductive bikini’s. 

Chels teased me constantly that day.

She would kiss me and push my buttons only to pull away in a matter of seconds. It was downright hot, yet so frustrating at the same time. I could not keep my eyes, or hands for that matter, off her all day. Her body, pretty tall for a girl, was model-like. She was thin. Not too thin though, she had a thin layer of baby fat on her, and it made her look so-forgive me-bang-able. Her red locks hung uncontrollably down to her waist and her black eyes were full of mischief and a tranquil yet unknown to me. Her nose was small and cute and I couldn’t resist kissing it every now and then. Her lips were full and plump and so very pink, aching to be tasted. Her legs, long and lean and perfectly tanned due to her long hours in the sun. She, beautiful beyond compare with an inner allure that drew me in like birds to their nest.

Ogling every part of my gorgeous girlfriend into detail, I worked myself into a frenzy. She caught sight of my gaze and rolled her eyes knowingly. After about an hour of tanning, she asserted that the beach was waiting for us and that we had wasted enough time basking in the warmth of the fiery yellow ball from the sky.

Being in the beach, was really, a very comical experience. The water was exceptionally cold, yet not the ice cold sensation I expected it to be. The girls had put on a pair of beach shorts and a water proof t-shirt, protecting themselves as much as possible from any illness that could dampen their much needed holiday. The water was a bit rough, resulting in everyone being a bit more cautious. Nevertheless, it was amazing. We sat at the breaking point of waves, just waiting for them to come, just so that we could jump up and get knocked down. I kept an extra close eye on Chels, acting a tad bit more protective than I usually would be. From her expression I could see that it bothered her, and that she just wanted me to stop it, but from the earlier incident, she kind of understood where I was coming from. I was glad. I would slowly slip out of this, I knew I would, I just needed some time. 

Harry and Arts seemed to be back to their sickly loving selves. Nats kept with Nathan most of the times. They teased each other and fought like there was no tomorrow. Jeez, they really were cousins! Jake and Melody were a good couple. They just fit together. 

By the time the clock struck 7, Nathan and Jake were already complaining of the fact that they had ‘not been fed yet’ and I had to admit, I was pretty dratted hungry myself. Chels and Nats were craving chocolate and their whines finally got to us. We had all returned to our rooms, and begun the long and tiring process of removing sand from places they really should not be in. Trying not to push my luck, I held myself in place while Chels showered. Focusing my thoughts on the waiting food and not naked Chels showering, I was flooded with relief to hear the familiar ring tone of my phone. Taking any chance to distract myself, I more than eagerly answered,