Chapter 11-Reunion

“They didn’t agree on much. In fact, they didn’t agree on anything. They fought all the time and challenged each other ever day. But despite their differences, they had one important thing in common. They were crazy about each other.” 

-Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook.

Chapter 11-Reunion

Victor’s POV

Our lips met and everything exploded. Her plump lips sucked and teased mine and i wonder when she learnt that. Immediately i broke her off of me. 

‘Vic, what the hell?’

‘How far have you gone? You've obviously kissed more than a few guys, cause you knew exactly what to do, how far have you gone?’

Chels looked flustered and embarrassed, ‘How do i say it? I’ve never like..uh said it out loud?’ 

I groaned at her words. She’s done more than just make out. 

‘Okay. Just nod your head. Kissed?’ She nodded. ‘Made out?’ She nodded again. ‘Have you ever felt up a guy..or he you?’ She gave me a tiny nod. Suddenly i was scared to go further. ‘Blow job, hand job?’ Her eyes went wide and she furiously shook her head. Thank god. ‘Fingering?’ Reluctantly, she nodded her head. The thought of some other guy pleasuring her like that sent and un-endurable rage through my body. 

‘....Sex?’ At this, she looked down, and shook her head. Relief flooded through me, going to every corner of my body and i pushed her down, climbing on top of her and devouring her mouth once again. 

***MATURE CONTENT****

for all those dirty people who want to read this, go to  this link,

http://www.wattpad.com/5838442-the-chills-restricted-chapter-11-reunion-happily

 mobile code-5838320

****END OF MATURE CONTENT*****

We kept that up for hours, until we were both satisfied and exhausted. I collected her clothes off the floor and dressed her, since she was feeling to weak to do anything, as she put it. Climbing into bed beside her, i wrapped my hands around her and pulled her closer to me. Kissing the side of her head i said, ‘Goodnight Bubbles. I love you. Forever and Always.’

‘I love you too Novio. Nighty night.’

With that, i drifted off to sleep, with the girl of my dreams in my arms.. and well, in my dreams as well.

Chelsea’s POV

The next morning was something i dreamed of for quite some time. I woke up to Vic placing soft  kisses all over my neck and face. 

‘Good morning, Beautiful.’ He whispered into my ear, and then kissed me full on the lips. I could get used to this, i decided.

‘Good morning Love. What are we doing today? Mum and Dad won’t be back till like 7. So i can spend the day with you!’

‘Well, i have a surprise for you. I have a present..a kind of sorry present. And a surprise. So get dressed! Hurry Bubbles.’

Rolling my eyes, i reluctantly got of the bed and out of his hold. Sifting through my closet, i questioned,

‘What do i wear?’

‘Uh, shorts. Any top.’

‘Okie Dokie. Ill be right out of the bath. Go borrow some of Harry’s clothes, and use the guest bathroom.’