Chapter 23-Perfect Two

'You can be the prince and I can be your princess

You can be the sweet tooth I can be the dentist

You can be the shoes and I can be the laces

You can be the heart that I spill on the pages'

-Auburn.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Vote. Comment. Fan. Add to Library!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 23-Perfect Two

Chelsea’s POV

I got up the next morning on my side of the bed. Technically, the whole bed was mine, but I liked to think that the left side was Vic’s. Speaking off..he was nowhere to be seen. Groggily opening my eyes, I stretched out my hand onto his side and found a note sitting on his pillow.

Had to get out before morning Love. Your parents arrived around 1. So thought I’d get out before your dad got out the shotgun. Love you. See you in a few hours Bubbles. 

I smiled stupidly and got out of bed. Just as I was about to reach the door it was pushed open and in came Mum. 

‘You better rid yourself of Vic’s odor. I can smell it all over you. And unlike me, I don’t think your dad would be too happy.’

She gave me a pointed look which I decided was supposed to look angry, but the small smirk on her face just ruined the whole effect. I rolled my eyes for her benefit and walked right into the white and blue bathroom. Scrubbing myself clean, somehow felt very wrong. I felt like I was committing a crime, or somehow removing Vic from my life. Eh, whatever. I’ll make sure he gives me another excuse to scrub this hard tomorrow morning. 

It was Christmas. Shit. The thought hit me like a ton of bricks as I hurriedly completed my bathing process. I was having the whole christmas breakfast thing with my family and then all mine and Harry’s friends were coming over. That meant Vic, Arts, Nate, Nats, Mels, Jake, Al, Sean, Hannah, Alex, Adrian and I had even invited Gregory over too give them m gifts. The girls, alongside me, were pleased we would be joint by Gregs, the guys on the other hand, yeah-they were not to thrilled. Them and their ego’s. 

I wore a pretty white and red dress, with pearl earrings and a diamond and red bracelet. I wore the charm bracelet Vic had given me when asking me out and I tied the front part of my hair up, leaving the bottom loose, curly. 

All in all, I was pleased with my ending appearance. I trotted downstairs and plummeted down beside the brightly decorated christmas tree. It was beautiful. I star gazed at the tree until Harry came and whacked my head from behind.

‘OW!’ 

I scowled ungratefully at him and and he just mocked me in return.

‘Hey! It’s the holidays! No fighting today you two!’

We both simultaneously rolled our eyes at mom and ushered our aging parents into settling down. Gifts were passed out and soon each of us had 3 gifts each. I ripped mine open and was pleasantly surprised! Mom had given me a bag full of clothes, and at the bottom, she had hidden a box of condoms and some lingerie. From Vic’s reaction, he got the condoms too. He grinned like the idiot he is and rasped out a low ‘sweet’. Dad had given me $100 vouchers to my favourite ice cream parlor and pepper spray. Seriously Dad? Seriously?! Harry, at least he isn’t totally useless, he got me the new JB perfume I so desperately wanted, and Taylor Swifts album. God bless him.