CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Gabriel

I could feel his excitement as we gazed into each others eyes. He grabbed me tightly and pulled me off my feet. I was flying within seconds, my back pressed against a wall and I watched Dante's Adams apple move as he swallowed, his eye heavy, they locked onto my lips.

"I want you," he said gruffly, growling deeply as his nose skimmed my cheek. I felt warmth spread through me at his confession. I trailed my hands over his biceps to his broad shoulders.

"Then take me," I whispered into his ear. I felt fangs brush against my neck and moaned. The hand on my waist, squeezed and moved to my ass cheek, kneading my flesh, my pelvis shifted up and into him. I grind myself against his thigh. His other hand threaded through my hair.

He was playing with me, teasing sensually and making me feel his sex as it dug into my hips. His cool touch felt amazing on my heated skin and I just wanted to be naked.

I pulled back and fixed my eyes on him, making him see the fiery passion in then and out clothing moved on its own, silently, without moving, our clothing moved, ripping where necessary and leaving us naked in the hallway of the mansion.

He smirked at me, his thumb touching my bottom lip.

"Are you really going to make me wait?" I whispered and licked the pad of his thumb. His hand on my ass snuck a finger between my cheeks and I bit my lip.

"I want to treasure this moment," he told me then as he kissed the corner of my lip before gently taking my top lip between his teeth. I pressed forward and took him in a kiss, gentle at first, and then  it became harder, rougher and I whimpered as my nipple was pinched, my nerves stood on end making me squirm at the assault.

I panted as he kissed down my neck his finger probing my ass as I allowed myself to self lubricate. He slipped in without trouble, slowly he moved his finger in and out. The movement causing me to buck against his thigh, trying to get off the sensation of his finger. It felt so good, I never wanted it to end.

I latched my mouth onto his ear, nibbling roughly and I drew blood. He hissed and moaned, his hips bucking into me. I licked his healed wound, the taste of blood, bitter but not unpleasant.

"Gabriel," he called softly as a third finger joined his assault. I grabbed his wrist and pulled his fingers out. I smirked before I fell to my knees, gracefully in one move.

His throbbing cock twitched and I looked up to see Dante staring right at me, his eyes dark and veined. He leaned his hands over the wall and I took him in my hand. I firmly held him and I gave one stroke, two stroke a third then thumbed his slip. He shivered and gave a light moan.

I kissed the purple head before I flicked it with my tongue. I then proceeded to take him. In one go, I took a deep breath and his hand fisted in my hair with a groan as my nose skimmed his pubic hair. I moaned and sucked before I began to moves back and forth, taking him in and out while I gently ran my finger over his sensitive balls. This made him growl, how hand tightened in my hair and he began to bury himself sharply in my mouth.

I could tell his control was now gone. His balls, they always made him lose it. I moaned around him, my fingers digging into his hips as he forced himself into my mouth over and over and then he came. He stilled with his cock buried down my throat. I stroked myself, my own orgasm nearing. He pulled out and I gasped, heat running through me as I took in his hard cock. It twitched and gave another shot of semen which made me lose it. I wailed in ecstasy and I came all over the floor and my thighs.