CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Gabriel

She was still around. Rose seemed to follow Danielle around like a puppy, the bubbly and friendly girl with magical mental issues didn't even mind. They would spend hours talking and talking and it made me sick.

I heard the cry of an eagle and marveled at the creature which was part eagle and part lion. It was beautiful with with lion body and black and green feathers. Its owner Travis smiled at the growing Griffin and feed it some squirrel. It had been gone for the longest time which I realised didn't bother Travis.

I stood away knowing the creature didn't actually like me and just marvelled at it's size. It was still young, right not it was the size of a fully grown Boerbull, it would grow to be the size of a horse and that, Travis estimated, would be around a year from now.

I stood by the edge of the forestry watching the animal interact with Travis. Travis being a hybrid of caster and werewolf, shifted and began playing with his Griffin.

That's when I heard it. Gabriel. The sou d of my name echoed in my mind and I looked back into the darkness of the trees. Come to me. I found myself obeying as I turned into the trees and allowed my feet to carry me onwards.

I have such big plans for you.... I tilted my hand as the voice chuckled. Big plans... Something happened then as I was met with a grave stone. My mind cleared and I blinked in confusion.

I stares down at the grave stone that belonged to Elijah and tilted my hand as I touched it.

I was smiling up at someone. His blue eyes were bright and his grin revealed sharp fangs I longed to pierce my skin.

"Forever," I mumbled as he leaned down.

"Forever." He kissed me then and I held his jaw. He took my wrist, kissed the skin there before he sunk his teeth into the skin. I moaned out on pleasure and my hips began to rock against him.

We were in his room, the lights were off, the moon was our only light. Naked, I rolled my hips into him and my eyes, they went gold and I filled the room with sparkling gold fireflies. Dante gazed up at me, his eyes red, his cheeks pink and he hissed while I slammed him down onto the bed and sunk onto his massive cock...

I gasped and pulled my hand away, stumbling. I panted.

"Wh-who..?" I looked around then and then at the grave stone. Had it given me images of my deepest darkest desires? Or had it shown me why Dante was pushing me away? I wasn't an idiot. I could piece things together. I blinked back at the memories and realised the room looked exactly the same as when I had been there.

I touched my head and felt my heart racing. I reaches out then and touched the stone once again hoping for more. I gasped.

We were dancing alone in the large mansion, my head on his chest. I felt aggrieved and I couldn't express it with words. I stared at the window in the lounge, feelings of regret threatening to consume me. I tightened my hold on Dante.

"What ails you,my love?" He asked me tenderly, his voice soothing my nerves and I sighed, closing my eyes.

"The war...it fills me with dread." I spoke softly and he pulled away to look at me face but I looked down instead, knowing that if he saw my eyes, he would see right through me and I didn't feel like being vulnerable at the moment.