Chapter One- How It All Started

Leah's P.O.V

"Daddy!" I said excitedly as I see him. I jump into his arms. "Hey princess!" He smiled at me. I put my head in the crook of his neck. "How was your day?" He asked me as he put me in my car seat. "It was okay." I mumbled. "Okay? Why wasn't it perfect for my little princess?" He asked me as he buckled me in and looked up at me. I gave him a kiss as he was buckling me in. I always give him a kiss when he buckles me in or unbuckles me. He smiled. "Because mommy was doing it again." I said. His smile dropped. "Did she do it in front of you?" He asked me. I nodded. I saw the anger in his face. I put my small hand on his cheek. He looks at me and his face softens. "It's okay princess. From now on your gonna live with me." He kissed my forehead. I smile, "yay!" I cheered and clapped my small hands together. He laughed. He got into the drivers seat. Once we got home, he unbuckled me and I gave him a kiss. We were in the living room playing with my dolls, when the front door busted down. Then a lot of men ran into the house, they put daddy on the floor and handcuffed his hands behind his back. "Daddy!" I cried out as the took him away. He looked at me, "PLEASE DONT TAKE ME AWAY, DONT TAKE ME AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER, I NEED HER IN MY LIFE!" He yelled and thrash against his restraints. He got lose and ran over not me. He had tears in his face and running down his cheeks. "I promise I'm gonna find you princess alright? Never forget me! I promise I will always look for you until I find you!" He said to me. He slipped off his dog tag that he always wore and put it on the floor next to me. "Baby, listen to me princess. I want you to wear this, twenty four seven, never take it off, and never forget me! I will find you I promise." He whispered to me as they took him away. "Daddy don't leave me!" I cried. Then he was gone. I look down at the dog tag necklace and put it over my head, I held the dog tag close to me. "Daddy." I whispered. Then the cops took me to an orphanage, where all of the girls were meanies to me...

That all happened a year ago, I'm still waiting for my daddy to come get me, but all of the big girls are meanies. I'm three years old now. My name is Leah, and this is my story...

(Sorry for the short chapter)