Teacher? Brother? Shock And Reunion.

Chapter 9: Teacher? Brother? Shock and reunion.

Asuka’s POV

“Oi minna! Listen to this!” Nami called and everyone stopped what he or she is doing 

“Mugiwara pirates strike again! The Straw Hat pirates took down three elite marine war ships a few days ago, the danger level increases for these pirates as a new member joins them, the infamous ‘Water Wielder’ Asuka has joined the ‘evil’ pirates as their 10th member, overall upping the Mugiwara pirates total bounty tremendously. Asuka is a dangerous enemy wanted by the World Government for 505,000,000 and if found to be taken to the government immediately or killed, any conspiring with this woman or the Mugiwara pirates means you are an enemy of the World Government. There is a picture of your wanted poster here too.”

“You are a big deal aren’t you?” Usopp looked over Nami shoulder at the article. “So it’s the usual crap they print when I do something then… The government is full of shit.” I scoffed ripping my wanted poster I half.

“Who cares?” Luffy laughed pointing to the ocean.

“I think I see another island!” Nami looked at her wrist and confirmed Luffy’s words.

“We should arrive tonight if the weather stays nice like this”

Half of the crew seemed strange today… Like something had happened last night…

“Brook san?” I nudged Brook, as he seemed to not be moving.

“Asuka… I’m sorry, FORGIVE ME!” He ran off dramatically.

I just looked at the spot he was previously in.

“Huh?”

~

“I hope there will be an adventure on this island! I’m itching for some action!” Luffy jumped up and down as Franky steered the boat to a side port.

“There is a town here so we will finally be able to re stock and hopefully some beautiful young girls will be there!” I looked at Sanji, who had this strange look on his face.

“Make sure they’re not men!” Zoro sneered at him and Sanji threw a spoon at him.

“Sanji has dated a man?” I said in shock and the swordsman smirked at his blonde comrade.

“For two years, it was a very ser-“ Sanji cut him off by kicking him in the face.

“I DID NOT DATE IVANKOV! What do you think he did for two years hanging out with Perona the cute princess?” Sanji yelled in outrage and Zoro glared at him. “Who?” “She is the most annoying girl…” A vein popped in his head and I just walked off because I had no idea where this conversation is going.

Nami did say that they all trained for two years before heading to the new world…

Actually now that I think about it in Zoro’s wanted poster he looks a lot more young and doesn’t have his scar cross his eye…

They all look different in their wanted posters actually!

This is the first time I’ve actually looked at all their wanted posters besides Luffy’s.

I looked at the board where they pinned the crew wanted posters in the guys quarters.

SANJI?                             

All are there but Sanji’s…

I looked around the guy’s room and found it in a draw.

He had a drawing that looked nothing like him… That’s worse than my first one.