Oh Crap Marines! This Is Just The Start Of My Power!

Chapter 6: Oh crap, Marines! This is just the start of my power!

Asuka's POV

"How's everything looking on the navigation sight Nami?" I ask as I walk up to Nami who is looking through a telescope as Sanji veered the ship left.

"Fine from what I can-" Suddenly Zoro's voice came from the loudspeaker.

"Oi minna! Navy battle ship on the starboard side! Get ready for a battle there's four of them!"

Before I could help Franky with the sails a cannonball flew towards me.

"M'pàla nerò!"

The cannon ball was caught in my water ball, as well as three others.

"Combust."

The cannons exploded in the water, leaving them to disappear.

"Gomu gomu no... Pistol!"

A bunch of marines, about five, somehow made their way onto the Sunny.

"Asuka! Behind you!" I heard Zoro's voice and I swung around to see a man with a sword pointed at me.

I smirked as he tried to stab me, his weapon just going through water.

I hit him on the side of the head with the hilt of my sword and shouted.

"I'll take care of the ships!"

"Nami! Can you create a cloud over those ships? Its time for a combination of powers." "I've got your thoughts!"

"Cloud tempo!" Nami pressed her back against mine as she swung the clima-tact.

"This is the ultimate weather forecast, I hope your all behind doors! Heaving rain falling suddenly as the blue skies cloud over!" "Not like that would help you." I laughed and raised my left arm to the sky.

"CADUTA PRIMAVERA!"

My hands rose to the sky like I was summoning a god or spirit and a giant waterfall of water fell from Nami's rainclouds onto the navy battle ships with force.

It ripped the ships apart and sunk them to the ocean floor.

"WOAH! ASUKA!" Luffy's jaw dropped and I waved him off.

"Thanks Nami, usually I can do that when there is enough moisture in the sky but todays really dry." "No problem, I enjoy fighting with you."

"Gee, Asuka... I keep forgetting how powerful logia fruits are... And to think we have one of our crew." Usopp nearly fainted and I grabbed his shoulder. "Meh, its just a bit of water."

"Good job little sis!" Franky patted my head with his big cyborg hands.

"No biggie."

"ASUKA MY ANGELIC SEA DOVE! YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL FIGHTING! AND NAMI MY SWAN! YOU AND ASUKA MAKE A SEXY TEAM!" Sanji praised us and Nami and I hit him on the head in sync

"That thing you did with the cannon balls, combust... They just disappeared, how did you do that?" Zoro asked cleaning marine blood from his katana.

He looked very sinister like that...

"I believe she boiled the de-oxygenated water to an extreme extent around the balls that they simply... Combusted." Robin answered for me and I nodded my head.

"ROBIN!" Brook pointed at Robin knowingly and she laughed.

"Sorry, habit."

"That's fine... Remember that technique Roronoa, they simply explode." I tightened my hand into a fist and released it with an evil look.

I could see sweat form on his brow.

"But, that's only the start of what I can do... You can never block water; it will always find it's way to its goal, any little crack it will find, and any hole big or small... The World Government knows this and that's why when they heard about me they placed such a big bounty on my head."

"Not to mention after this they will know you're a Mugiwara pirate, I think some interesting times are ahead of us." Chopper noted and I nodded.

"Sometimes I wonder why." "Why what?" Zoro asked in confusion. "Why the people of this world don't realize that the majority of evil in this world is the government itself."

~

Zoro's POV

"YAHH!" I heard a shout from the bathing room, Robin and Nami immediately pushed me forward telling me to go see what I was.

Gee, those girls will be the death of me, why are they even in my training room?

"Is everything okay?" I burst into the room and immediately apologized. "IM SO SO SO SORRY!" I avoided my gaze from Asuka's wet naked body, it seemed as though she has slipped and was healing her ankle with her powers.

"JUST GET OUT HENTAI BAKERO!" "No, let me help you."

I picked her up bridal style and quickly carried her out of the bathing room to her room.

"PUT ME DOWN!" She screamed but I just gave her a look to be quiet.

It is kind of hard to concentrate with me holding her like this... It would be a lot easier if she was ugly and fat but no. She's beautiful with the perfect body... Don't think like that Zoro!

"Look straight ahead marimo! You know a sprained ankle is nothing! I'm a logia type, it heals in seconds, in fact it's already healed, it just caught me off guard so I couldn't turn my body to water."

I ignored her and opened the door to her room.

"GET OUT!" She slammed the door in my face and I tightened my fist.

After helping her that's the thanks I get?

"Yohoho, would you like a tissue for your nose bleed Zoro san?" Brook tried giving me a tissue but I swiped his boney hand away.

"I'm not bleeding." 'Ah... I think you are..." "OH JUST GIVE ME THE FREAKING TISSUE!"