Onsen Island! I Care For You

Chapter 13: Onsen Island! I Care For You

Asuka's POV

I walk down from the library because I cannot read with Sanji reciting Robin love letters (how she does it I'll never know) and I land onto the soft grass and immediately regret it.

I was faced with a pouting Luffy and a pissed off Nami, a hentai Sanji lurking around Robin is easier to deal with...

"ASU CHAN!" Luffy called me, still pouting. "Nami is being mean and I want to go on a proper adventure! It's not fair!" Nami hit Luffy on the head in frustration.

"I told you to wait for the next island! Danger seems to just follow you so it shouldn't be long now."

"Asuka, how is Zoro kun doing? I just saw Chopper go back in there." Usopp asked and I hesitated.

"He has a fever but that's an improvement from two days ago, the first day is the hardest." I explained and I heard a strange noise from inside.

"Huh?"

"What was that?" Nami spoke all our thoughts.

"I don't know, the only people in there besides Zoro and Chopper is Franky who is washing all of Asuka and mines clothes because he lost the bet." Brook said in as much confusion as the rest of us.

"What bet?" Nami asked and Brook and I shared amused glances, well as close as a skeleton can get to that.

"We were playing doubles poker and Franky ran out of money so Chopper his partner forfeited and Franky thought he could still win so he bet washing all the winners clothes." Brook explained and I nodded.

Nami had a strange look on her face as she walked to the wheel.

"So he is in there washing ALL your clothes?" "Every last one." I laughed and Brook pointed behind me. "Speak of the devil..."

I turn to see Franky who held a strange expression on his face.

"Uhh, guys? Why didn't you tell me that dye mixes?"

I looked at him with a dumbstruck expression upon my face. "Don't tell me..." I looked at him and Brook stood straight in realization.

"YOU BAKA ARE YOU SAYING ALL OUR CLOTHES HAVE BEEN RUINED!?" Brook and I shouted in-sync and Franky took off his sunglasses.

"Perhaps..."

"Schiaffo liquido!" I slapped him in frustration and Brook was on the ground wailing.

"Why did we trust the cyborg with our clothing? All my designer clothing is gone, no!"

"Nami tell me we are approaching an island soon..." I turned away from Franky pretending he didn't exist. "Unfortunately there wont be one for at least four days considering the sea condition's and direction the log pose is pointing in, don't worry Asuka, you can use my clothes for now." She tapped the log pose and I sighed.

"Thanks Nami but it was just... Those yukata were so expensive and made from some of the finest silk from the North Blue."

"I'm so sorry Asuka channn! For give me sis!" Franky bowed to me and I frowned at him.

"It was my fault for letting you attempt to wash them, I should know they can't all be washed together, its Brook you have to suck up to, he may never forgive you."

And so the pleads of forgiveness from Franky continued but directed to Brook.

"Nami, if the next island we encounter we have to fight and Zoro is still sick we mustn't tell him." She nodded in agreement and spun the wheel right.