New champ and finally happy

Victoria P.O.V

It's been a month since Danny beat Carson and I haven't seen him at all. I haven't seen Felica either. Me and Danny have been together for about four months now and I coulnd't be happier. I finally get to return to the ring tonight for a title match against AJ, yup, she is still champion, but not for long. Renee and Jon has are still together. Paige and Colby are great to as well as Layla and Joe. I was in a white top that went to my belly button that had black polka dots on it with light blue denim shorts with black high top converse. I was stretching backstage, I was going through the crowd tonight. Nobody knew I was suppose to return. AJ had a mystery oppent. She came down first and grapped a microphone. "Ok, whoever you are, why don't you come down here so I can kick your ass." She said. My music blared through the arena and the crowd went crazy! I walked down the stairs with a smirk on my face. I hopped over the barrier and got into the ring. The ref held up the title and the match started. She just stared at me. "Come on!" I yelled. We locked up and I immeditaly got control over her. I put her in a headlock and kneed her in the stomach.I pushed her down and smirked. The crowd was insane tonight. She got back up and got in my face. She smirked at me and slapped me across the face so hard I fell to the ground. I gritted my teeth together and got up and tackled her to the ground and punched her repetly. "1..2...3 come on 4.." The ref started the count for me to get off her. I got off just before he could say 5. "Come on AJ!" I yelled. I backed up alittle bit and she stood up. She went for a running closeline, but I ducked and super kicked in right in the face. She fell to the floor holding her face. She rolled out of the ring. I got on to the top turnbuckle and gave her a cross body. "1....2....3" The ref started the count to get back in to the ring. I picked AJ up and threw her back into the ring. I rolled back into the ring. AJ got up and kicked me in the head. I fell to my knees. "Come on Victoria!" She yelled. She grapped my hair and banged my face against the mat acouple times. She did her skip around the ring. Once she stopped infront of me, I gave her a mini spear. "1...2.." She kicked out. I banged my hands on the mat. I picked her up and was going for Dirty Deeds, but she elbowed me in the stomach. I let her go and she ran at the ropes and gave me a drop kick to the chest. "1...2" I kicked out. "Ahh!" She let out a frustrated yell. She stood me up and was about to put me into the black window, but I slammed her down to the mat and went for a cover. "1....2..." She barely kicked out. "Just stay down!" I yelled at her. I picked her up and set her up for Dirty Deeds, I did the move and went for a cover. "1....2....3!" The ref counted. I rolled off her and onto my knees. The ref handed me the belt and I felt tears falling down my face. I felt someone pick me up. "You did it beauty!" The voice of my wonderful boyfriend said. I turned around and hugged him. "I did it!" I yelled after I pulled away from him, holding my title up in the air. The crowd was going crazy. AJ stood up and put her hand out. I shook her hand and she sent me a small smile. I sent one back. I went backstage and was pulled into a giant hug. I laughed cause I knew who exactly the people was. Jon, Joe, and Colby. "I did." I mumbled into their chest. "You did it baby." Colby said. "You finally won it sunshine." Jon said. "I am so proud babygirl." Joe said. I smiled. I was finally happy and had a wonderful family,friends, and a wonderful boyfriend. 

Authors Note: The story is finally done guys!! Thank you all for following me on this amazing journey with this story. Another story should be coming out soon. I really hoped everyone enjoyed this story.