Pep talk and match

Victoria P.O.V

I was backstage with Jon,Joe, and Carson all talking about my match that was coming up. I was already in my ring gear. I was in a blue polka dot top that ended above my belly button with a zipper in the middle with short jean shorts with dark blue van with my hair curled. The guys didn't like it at first, but they got used to it. Carson loves it haha. I had about maybe an hour before my match. "So, you nervous Jelly?" Carson asked holding my hand. "Ehh, I mean yeah he used to be my brother, but I am gonna get my redemption for him hurting me." I said shrugging and playing with his fingers. "You will do fine, just don't let up on him. You is a tough competitor." Joe said with nothing but seriousness in his voice. I nodded my head. "Yeah, just make sure you stay on him." Jon said. I nodded. We talked until I had twenty minutes left. I started to stretch and started to walk towards where we walk down. "Hey, babe." Carson said running up to me. "Yeah?" I asked. "Just stay focus, me and the guys will be cheering for you. You can do this." He said giving me a kiss. I smiled. "Thank baby." I said smiling and walking off. I was first to come out.

Sierra,Hotel,India,Echo,Delta, Lima. The Shield. My music blared though the crowd. Lillian introduced me as I walked down the crowd and over the barrier. I got into the ring and waited for Seth. His music blared and he walked down the ramp with a smirk. I looked in his eyes though, he looked scared and regret, but that soon was covered up with cockiness. I rolled my eyes. He got in the ring, but got a microphone. "Are you sure you wanna do this,Torie. I mean, I don't wanna hurt you." He said with arrogance radiating from his body. I rolled my eyes. "Bring it on two-tones!" I yelled at him. He glared at me and threw the mic down. I smirked at him. We locked up and he definitely over-powered me. He Irish whipped me into the corner. He ran at me, I quickly ducked out of it. He stopped before he could go into the turnbuckle. We started to circle eachother. He came at me, but I tripped him. He landed straight on his face. I walked over and kicked him in the ribs and stomach. I picked him up, which took alot of effort. I threw into the ropes and gave him a drop-kick, but he dodged and it I went to the ground. I felt a swift kick to the stomach. "You wanted to play with the big boys Victoria!" He yelled at me. I gritted my teeth. I got up and turned to him. He was standing there smirking like an ass. I got up to him and got into his face, or how much I could. Since I was really short, he was 6'2. I slapped him across the face, he fell to the floor from the impact. I quickly got on top of him and started to punch him. I rolled off of him and went to the top rope. I did a flip and planned to land on his stomach with my back, but he moved and I fell staright on my back. I groaned in pain. I was on my knees, I knew what he was going to go for. He was going for the curb stomp. He was about to do it, when I moved out of the way and quickly got on my feet. He looked shocked. I got behid him to do Dirty Deeds, but he elbowed me in my nose. I let go and held my nose. He turned around and gave me a closeline. He went for a pin "1....2.." I kicked out. He pounded the mat, he got up and went to the top turnbuckle. I slowly got up, I turned around and saw Seth flying through the air. I did a spear out of no where and went for the pin."1....2..." He kicked out. I was shocked. "What?!" I yelled banging on the mat. The fans were going crazy. I got up and kicked Seth in the ribs and stomach. He caught my foot when I was going for a kick. He pushed me to the ground, he did an elbow to my face. I rolled out of the ring and sat on the ground for a few seconds. I was getting up when I saw Seth flying towards me. I quickly moved, but he pushed me some so I went into the broadcast table. My back was in some serious pain. I got up before Seth did. The ref was at a count of 5. I got up and picked Seth up, I threw him into the ring and got in. He was on the ground still so I went high risk. I did a flip and landing with my stomach on his. I quickly crawled over for a pin "1....2....3!" I WON! I got off of Seth quickly and crawled out of the ring. I was in shock. I suddenly felt someone grasp my hair and throw me into the steel steps back first. I screamed out in pain. "You think it's over rookie?!" The voice I knew as Tamina said. She picked me up and threw me into the barrier. "This isn't close to being over!" She yelled. She stopped her attack when she heard the Shield's music. I felt to pairs of arms, one on my shoulder's and the other pair around my waist. My back was killing me. "Are you ok babygirl?" Joe asked concern. "My back is killing me."" I whispered back to him. He sighed. We headed back to our locker room. They set me on the couch gently and went to get something. I don't know what, I was lying on my stomach on the couch. I felt a cold rag on my lower body. I let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding, it was feeling better with the rag. "Sunshine, we gotta go out there and do our promos, will you be ok in here?" Jon asked crouching in front of the couch. "I will be fine. Good luck guys." They both kissed my forehead and went out. My back was feeling alittle better so I decided I would change. Something not tight though. I changed into a black Under Armor shirt with grey sweatpants with a grey flats with a little pow on the end. I laid back down and the couch in feel into a sleep with a smile on my face.