Match and more heartbrake

Victoria P.O.V

I was preparing for my match tonight against Nikki. I decided on a black top that goes right about my belly button and with green shorts that have diamonds on them that goes to mid thigh with black vans.  With my hair braid sideways. I was stretching for my match when Carson walked up to me with a smile. "Hey beautiful." He said giving me a peck on the lips. "Hey handsome." I said back. "Nothing, I was wondering if you wanted to go out after the show?" He asked with a bigger smile then before. I would love to baby." I said with a smile. "Ok, see you after the show." He said giving me a kiss. "Ok baby." I said. He smiled and walked away. I was by where I enter. My music it and I walked out. "Introducing first. Victoriaa." Lillian announced my name. "And her opponent. Nikki Bellaa." She announced. The bell rang and she ran at me. I moved out of the way and she ran face first into the turnbuckle. She turned holding her face. I quickly speared her and she feel onto the floor. I pinned her quickly and won. I rolled my eyes and stood up. I was about to get out until The Authority's music hit. "Ahh Victoria where do you think you are going?" Stephaine asked me. "Backstage, you know? Since I won my match." I asked with annoyance in my voice. "Well you have another match. So just stay in the ring." I rolled my eyes and waited for my opponent to arrive. I heard Paiges music go off and she walked down the ring holding up her title. The bell rang and we locked up. She got control and Irish Whipped me into the corner. She ran at me and kneed me in my face. I feel to the floor. I quickly got up, she was running at me for a closeline, but I quickly ducked out of the way. I gave her a powerbomb and went for the pin. She kicked out. I banged the mat and got up. She got up and I gave her a mini spear. I went for the pin and won. I rolled out of the ring and jumped over the barrier. I went up the stairs and went through the door. "Good job sunshine." Jon said hugging me followed by Joe giving me one. "Thanks Jonny. I am gonna go change." I said. Ok, I have to wear something nice for my date, wait what am I suppose to wear? I decided it would be best if I text Carson to see what to wear.

Me: Hey handsome, what should I wear? :) I asked.

Peanutbutter: Umm. Something nice. Fancy, but not to fancy :). He replied quickly.

Me: Ok. :) I replied quickly. I looked through my bag for something to wear. Something fancy, but not to fancy. I decided on a red dress that went to mid thigh with a pair of red flats with a bow and polka dots on them. I put my hair in a nice bun, of course I did all of this AFTER my shower since I had two matches. Carson told me to meet him in the Hotel restaurant. I walked out of the bathroom to see Jon and Joe changed into their regular clothes, they must of had their segment already. I grapped my bag and looked up and saw them looking shock as ever. "What?" I asked confused. "You look beautiful." Joe said with a smile. I laughed alittle bit. "What, I don't look beautiful the rest of the time?" I asked teasing. "No, it's just you look different with you hair done and you in a dress." Jon said. I smiled. "Thanks guys. I have a date with Cason when we get to the hotel." I said with a smile. "You look wonderful Sunshine." Jon said with a smile. I always love when they call me the nicknames. "Thank you Jonny." We soon got into the car. "So what time do I gotta be home." I asked. "Umm. Midnight." Jon said. I looked shocked. They usually say 11. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah." They both said. We made it to the Hotel ten minutes later. "Have fun." Joe said. "But not to much fun." Jon said. "I rolled my eyes. I hugged them both bye. I walked in and what I saw broke my heart. "Ca-Carson?" I asked. He pulled away from whoever he was kissing and looked like a deer in headlights. I know I had tears going down my face. I know we have only been dating about two weeks, but I think I've been falling for him for the last two and a half months. "Tor-" I cut him off with a slap. "We are over Carson Runnels!" I yelled and ran off. I called Joe and asked him the room number. He told me. I got into the elevator not even caring who saw me. "Victoria?" Someone asked. I know that voice. I looked up and saw Colby. "What happened baby?" He asked coming over to hug me. I didn't even fight, I just cried into his chest. "He cheated Colby." I whispered. I felt him tense instantly after I said that. "He isn't worth it baby." He whispered into my ear. The elevators opened and I ran out of there. I ran to my room and opened the door. I saw Jon and Joe sitting on the couch talking. They looked over and saw me, they ran up to me and hugged me. "Babygirl, what happened?" Joe asked me. "H-he ch-cheated on me." I said. Just breaking down now. I felt both of them tense. "He isn't worth the tear Sunshine. You are the most beautifulest girl in the world I have ever meet." Jon said still hugging me. "Yeah. You are such a beautiful girl inside and out. You can do better. You don't need him, you have us." Joe said. I smiled alittle bit, they can always find a way to make me smile. "Thanks guys. I am just gonna go change and sleep." I said pulling away wiping my eyes. "Ok Sunshine. Yell if you need us." Jon said giving me a kiss on the forehead. Joe kissed me on the forehead after. I said ok and walked into my room. I changed out of my dress into a batman tank top with pink workout shorts and kept my hair the same. I sighed and crawled into my bed. I hope tomorrow is better.