Waking up,explaning, and family.

Victoria P.O.V

Ugg my head hurts. I opened my eyes, but quickly shut them not expecting a bright light to be shined in them. I slowly opened them and saw white walls. I realized I was in a hospital room. I felt someone by me and I saw Danny sleeping next to me. He hand his arms wrapped around my waist and his head on my shoulder. He looked so cute. I looked and saw Jon and Joe sleeping in the chairs next to my bed then I looked  to my left and saw Colby sleeping in the other chair. I smiled. Suddenly my throat felt really dry and I started to cough. I tried to stay quiet so I didn't wake up the guys, but that failed. Jon and Joe shot up along with Colby and Danny rolled off the bed. I finished my coughing fit then grapped my ribs cause they were hurting alot. "Babygirl, you ok?" Joe asked walking over to me. "I guess. My ribs are killing me and so is my head." I said. I felt something on my foot, so I removed the blanket on me and saw I had on a bright neon red cast. All the guys had already singed it and so did Danny. "So what are my injuries and how long will I be out?" I asked looking at the guys. Colby walked around so he was by everyone else. "You have a seve concussion, broken foot, broken nose, busted lip, and two cracked ribs." Colby said sighing. "And you will be out four to six months." Jon said. I nodded my head and sighed. "What happened babygirl?" Joe asked. I scratched the back of my head. "Beauty what happened?" Danny said grapping my hands. I took a deep breath. "Ok I was working out and nobody was there. I was lifting weights then someone pushed me,I dropped the weight on my foot." I said. "That's explains the broken foot." Colby said. "Yeah. So anyway when I fell I hurt my nose so that explains the broken nose. I turned around and saw Felica standing there. I was about to stand up and someone grapped my hair and it was Carson." I told them getting mad. I saw all of them was getting anger. "I was about to swing on him, but he gave me an upper cut. I spit and a bunch of blood came out. I was getting up when someone kept kicking me in my ribs and stomach." I said. I saw the rage in their eyes. I was getting up and I got a swift kick to the side of my head. They left and I passed out a few minutes later." I said looking at them. "So you are basically telling us that your pshyco ex and your pshyco bully came and attacked you?" Jon asked with angier. "Yeah, guys please don't do something stupid." I said. I was about to say something else, but Danny's phone went off. He walked out of the room. "Wonder what's that about." Joe said. I shugged. "It's probably nothing." I said looking at the door again. Maybe he is having a private conversation with Bret. He walked in after a few minutes. "I gotta go beauty." He said walking over and giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Ok, bye handsome." I said. I was gonna say something else, but he basically ran out of the room. "You ok?" Colby asked. "I guess. I am just scared that he is gonna cheat on me." I said shurgging and looking down. I felt my bed sink. I look to my left, Jon was sitting there, then by my feet was Joe, and on the other side of me was Colby. "Hey, he won't cheat. We can see it in his eyes that he loves you and you love him to. He probably has alot on his mind and he is trying to calm down." Joe said. "Yeah, you are so beautiful. He is lucky ot have you and if you see the look in his eyes when he talk about you. He is in love with you." Jon said. "There're right, but if he did cheat it would be the worst mistake of his life. One, he would have to deal with us and half of the locker room. Two, you are an amazing girl that has alot of potential." Colby said. "Aww guys! You're gonna make me cry. I love you so much and thank you for everything." I said with tears falling down my face. No, they weren't sad tears they are happy. Nobody and I mean nobody has really said that and took their time to talk to me.  "We love you to Tori. We are always here for you no matter what." Colby said with a slight smile. "Yeah, thank us? We should thank you. We were all heading down a dark road before you came into our lifes. So thank you." Jon said. "I saved you guys?" I asked shocked. I heard them sigh. "Yeah you did. I was getting out of a bad relationship with my long term girlfriend, who I thought I had a daughter with, but guess she wasen't mine. Jon, was just spiralling out of control. Colby, well Colby was going into depressions cause alot of family things going on. Then we adopted you and some how everything turned ok." Joe said with a slight smile. I smiled brightly, because of ME they are ok. I have never ever made somebody happy, none the less three people! "You're welcome guys. I guess we saved eachother. I couldn't be happier with you guys. I love you guys so much." I said. "We love you to." They said together. "Ok, that was creepy. Did you guys bringing me some clothes, cause I am sick of this gown." I asked them. "Yeah, we did. It's in that bag over there. Do you need help?" Colby asked. I thought about it. "Nah, I should be good. I just need help getting off the bed though." I said. "Ok." Colby said, helping me off the bed. I grapped a white long sleeved shirt that had the Batman symbol on it with white Batman pajama pants. I also put on one white Batman sock. Ilightly curled my hair. I just left my gown in there, I was to lazy to pick it up. I walked out and they laughed at my outfit. "Hmp." I said stomping my none broken foot. "You and your Batman baby."Colby said shaking his head. "Don't judge me. Just because I can kick your butt, because I am Batman." I said with a smirk at the memory of me kicking Colby butt. "Psh, whatever. I was totally out of my game that night. "Ok, Colbz believe what you want." I said smiling. For the rest of the day, until I was tired we talked and just joked around. I was probably getting out on Friday, today was Wednesday.

Authors Note: Hey peps! Ok, I know that Ramon and his girlfriend or fiancee never left him and that his daughter is actually his daughter, it was just for the story.