Confrontations and comfort

Joe P.O.V

I was so pissed off right now. It's been acouple days since Colby switched sides on us and none of us are handling it well. Jon is more pissed off then ever and Torie, Torie has just been upset. Yeah, she had a small confrontation with Colby on Monday when he dumped water on him and slapped him. We found out cause somebody came and told us. I don't blame Torie for being mad. Colby was suppose to be one of her brothers.

                                                                        Jon P.O.V

I was beyond pissed. Tonight is Smackdown and Colby is suppose to explain his actions. That little bastard better pry that I don't get my hands on him. He hurt all of us, especially Torie. I don't blame her at all for exploding on him like that, she had ever right to. I am actually proud of her.

                                                                           Victoria P.O.V

I was sitting in a deserted hallway listening to my music. This is what I do when I am upset. I thought I heard someone or something. I took out my head phones and put my phone in my jean shorts. With my "I didn't like you anyway" sweater. With my Simpsons converse. I turned and saw nonother that Colby. He was walking down the hall with his head down looking at his phone. I just scoffed and sat back on the crate and put my music back in. I felt someone tap my shoulder and I saw Colby standing there. I just rolled my eyes and looked back down at my phone. I was texting Carson right now. I felt someone rip my head phone out. "What the?!" I yelled at glared at Colby. "You have to talk to me." He said crossing his arms over his chest. I pushed him back alittle bit and hooped off the crate. "I don't have to do crap. Especially with you." I said while also crossing my arms. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to wear this shirt. " Don't talk to me like that." Colby said looking anger. I was not backing down. "Why? Is it because since you are all high and mighty you don't think that you can't be touched and get told no?" I asked laughing alittle bit. "No, I am your older broth-" I cut him off before he could finish that sentence. "Haha, don't make me laugh. You were my older brother. You betrayed us Colby! Do you know how much all of us are hurting. Joe is pissed and Jon wants to rip your head off,me? I don't even know what I want anymore. I thought you cared, but I guess not." I said starting to walk away. "Victoria, I-I am sorry." Colby said with a sigh at the end. I just scoffed and kept walking. I don't need him. Tonight I was gonna do a promo against Colby or Seth. I walked into catering and went to the back table. I wasen't really hungry. "Hey. You ok?" I looked up to see Carson with concern on his face. I just shrugged. I can't talk right now, if I did I think I would break down. "Come here." Carson said extending his hands for a hug. I got up and hugged him. I put my head into his chest. "It will be ok. Shh." He said playing with my hair. That made me feel alittle bit better, but right now I ust need my brothers. They were here tonight, but they were just staying in our hideout. "Thanks Carson. I am going to go see my brothers." I said kissing his cheek. He said ok then I was off to see my real brothers, they wouldn't betray me like Colby did to us. I made it to our hide out to see Jon and Joe talking on the couch. "Hey sunshine." Jon said nodding his head at me. "Hey Jonny." I said with a slight smile, just being with them helps me feel better. "Babygirl, are you sure you wanna do this? You don't have to." Joe said with concern on his face. "I am fine Joe. If something happens you guys can come down, but just stay here. I am gonna get ready." I said walking over to my suitcase to pick out an outfit. I decided on a black tank top, with black shorts that have some fringe, and a pair of black flats with little bow on them. I decided to put my hair up in a high pony tail with it being curled. I finished and walked out of the bathroom. "So how do I look?" I said doing a spin. "Great" "Amazing" I heard them say. "Thanks." I said sitting in between them. "So when do you go out there?" Joe asked me playing my pony tail. I smacked his hand away and laughed alittle bit. "I go on in about thrity minutes." I said, then poked Jons face cause I know he is tense with me going out there alone. He laugh alittle bit and shook his head. Time went by before I got called up to where we enter. "Please be careful." Jon said hugging me. "Yeah, watch out for anything." Joe said hugging me after I finished hugging Jon. "I will guys. Love you." I said walking out of the door. I went out to the Shield theme song. I went through the crowd and they were all going crazy. I smiled alittle bit then I hooped over the barrier. I got a microphone and got in the ring. "Hey WWE universe." I said with excitement. This is my first promo and first time talking to them all. "You all probably know why I am out here,right? Well if you don't I am out here so I can tell Seth Rollins that he is a disgrace." I said with venom in my voice. "You sold out Sethie!" I said and saying his nickname I would sometimes use for him with fake sweetness. Soon the crowd started a "You sold out" Chant. I just smriked and continued. "Seth, I don't know why you thought you had to turn your back on us and I guess we won't get a reason,huh? It's just for you to know? Well, I am gonna find out what the hell happened in that little brain of yours and find out why you betrayed your family!" I yelled the last part. Yeah, he decided not to give a reason, then Dolph called him out. So Dolph got a beating. Which remids me, I should probably go check on him. "And what is your little boss gonna do to me huh? Put me in a match with you? Ohh gosh, I am sooo scared!" I said with fake fear. I am not scared to fight him, they been training me since they adopted me. Then I got cut off with Hunters music. "Aww isn't this cute! Little miss Torie think she can just waltz out here and run a promo. Listen sweetheart, just get out of the ring now." He said getting into the ring. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest bringing the microphone to my lips. "No." I said. "Get out or I'll make you." He said stepping closer. I was getting alittle scared, but I wouldn't let it show. "How are you gonna make me? Does it look like I am scared of you? No I don't think so." I said while leaning against the ropes. "You are brave kid, but since you wanna be a pain in the ass I am gonna have to get security to get you out." He said while montioning for the guards to come. "Fine fine. I will leave, just to let you know, this isn't over." I said getting out of the ring and going back over the barrier. Ohh this is far from over.