Family,workout,talking and clean up.

Victoria P.O.V

Me and the guys was sitting in our hotel room. Yeah, Colby is rooming with us now. I mean I don't mind, neither does the guys. I think it will help his rekindle our trust with him faster. I mean it will take awhile, but that trust will eventually come back. We were all sitting in the living room deciding what to do. "Wanna watch a movie?" I asked. I was laying on all three guys right now. My feet on Colby, abdominal on Jon, and top half on Joe. This is completely normal. "Nahh. I kinda wanna play a game." Jon said. I was shocked we would always watch a movie. "Ok, hmm games." I said tapping my chin. We decided to play 2K'13. Not my choice to be honest, they wanted to play as them selves. We played for about an hour and just laughed and joked around. "I am gonna go workout." I said getting up to go change. I put on a "Suck it up, buttercup." Tank top with black work out shorts with black converse. "Becareful, call us if anything happens!" Jon exclaimed as I was walking out the door. "Ok, love y'all!" I yelled back. I heard them say it back. I smiled and went down to the gym. I started off with the treadmill, then I went over to the elliptical. I heard the door open and I turned and saw Danny walk in. He saw me and smirked. I rolled my eyes. He walked over to me. "Hey beauty." He said leaning on the elliptical. "Hi." I mumbled. Why does everyone talk to me in the gym! "What you doing?" He asked. I looked at him. "Working out, you know since we are in a GYM!!" I exclaimed. "We could do something else." He said with a wink. "Listen, I have only known you for a day." I said rolling my eyes. Then the gym doors opened again. I turned and saw Carson.He was looking down at his phone. He looked up and saw me. He started to walk over to where I was. I got off the elliptical and sighed. "You ok beauty?" Danny asked me. I just shrugged. "Hey Tor" Carson said once he got to where me and Danny are. "What do you want Carson?" I said annoyed. "I just wanted to see how my ex was. Is that such a bad thing?" He asked with fake shock. "Yes, especially when you are the one who caused what I am going through. I said walking away. "I'll see you later Danny." I said picking up my bag. I suddenly felt a tight grip on my arm. "Let go Carson!" I said trying to pull my arm out of his grip. "We are having a conversation." He said in a deep voice. "She said let go dipshit." Danny said pushing Carson. "Stay out of it. Who are you anyway?" Carson asked pushing Danny back. "I am Victoria's friend and I don't like how your treating her!" Danny said pushing Carson to the floor. "Danny, don't." I said in a whisper. Out of nowhere Carson decked Danny across the face. Soon they started to fight. I tried to separate them, but I ended got hit on the lip. I ended getting them separated. I was standing in front of Danny. "Beauty, did I do that?" He asked. I really don't know who did it. I just saw a fist and it hit me. "I don't know, it was one of you. I looked up and saw that his eye was swollen, his lip has a cut, and his had light brusing on his cheek. "I am sorry." He whispered. "It's fine." I said. To be honest, my lip hurt like a bitch. It was swollen and I think bleeding alittle bit. "Let's get you cleaned up." I said. I was gonna take him back to my hotel room. "I'll be fine. Let's get you cleaned up. Your lip looks pretty nasty." He said running his thumb across my lip. I winced, because it hurt. I sighed, cause I knew if I were to fight I would loose. "What room?" He asked. I was confused, couldn't he just follow me? "Um. 421." I said in a confused tone. Out of no where he picked me up. "This isn't over!" I heard Carson yell after we walked out of the gym. "I am sorry." I said. "For what?" Danny asked looking down at me. I really don't know what I was sorry for. "I guess I am sorry you had to get in a fight with my psycho ex." I said shrugging. "It's fine Victoria. He shouldn't do that to you." He said actually using my name for once. "Ok." I said. We made it to the elevator and he pressed my floor number. We made it to my room. "Um can I come in so I can help clean you up?" He asked sounding nervous. "Yeah, I should probably clean you up to." I said unlocking my door. I was wishing the guys would be sleeping. Nope, no such luck! "Hey sunshing, how was the work out?" Jon asked. He had his eye focused on the T.V along with Joe and Colby. They were playing 2K'13 again. "Fine." I mumbled. I winced caused it kinda hurt to use my mouth to talk. They paused the game and looked at me. They had anger and concern written all over their faces. "What happened to your lip?" Colby asked standing up. They haven't noticed Danny yet, thankfully. "Um." Was all I said. "We were at the gym and her ex came up to us. She was about to walk away, but he grapped her. I told him to let go and I pushed him. We got into a fight and she tried to break it up and one of us punched her." Danny said coming to my "rescue." The guys looked away from me, to Danny. He was standing there awkwardly. "I brought her back up here so I can help clean her lip up, but since you guys are here. I think I will go. I will see you later beauty." He said walking out of the door and closing it. I sighed and walked to my room. "Babygirl, we are gonna have to talk about this." Joe said leaning on the door frame along with Jon and Colby. "There's nothing to talk about. Carson is being Carson and Danny help me." I said shrugging. I decided I wanted to change. I decided on a white spagitti strap with black sweat shorts. "Baby, we don't like Carson and we aren't sure on how we feel about Danny."Colby said. After I came out of the bathroom. I cleaned up my lip and changed. It wasen't that bad. It was still slightly swollen, but the bleeding stopped. "I know, I am just gonna be friends with Danny. I just meet him today guys." I said. It's true me and Danny are just gonna be friends. "Ok, if you say so." Jon said. "Good night guys." I said laying down under my covers. They all walked over and gave me a kiss on the forehead. I know I am fifteen, but it comforts me after something happens. "Night baby." Colby said walking out turning the light off. I hope tomorrow is better.