Date and late night swimming.

Author Note: So this chapter might have alot of P.O.V changes. Just warning everyone.

                                                                               Carson P.O.V

I can't believe she is going out with Danny. When I heard all I could do was get pissed. She is mine. Yeah, I might have cheated on her but I love her. The only reason I have been picking on her and being a dick is to be around her. She will be mine again, no matter what I have to do.

                                                                                Victoria P.O.V

So I was getting ready for my date with Danny. He said something casual and to wear my swim suit under my clothes. I decided on a red strap less dress that had lace on the bottom half. For my swim suit I went with a red bikini, the top had a zipper in the middle. My shoes I went with red wedges and my hair was tightly curled. I walked out of the bathroom and saw the guys laughing about something. I cleared my throat. They looked at me. "You look gorgeous baby." Colby said with a smile. "Yeah, beyond beautiful babygirl." Joe said next. I told Joe and Colby about my date after SmackDown was done. Today was Wednesday. "You look amazing sunshine. Danny boy better keep his hands to his self." Jon said with a slight smile and a slight smirk. I laughed and playfully rolled my eyes. "Thanks guys. What time do I have to be back." I said looking at them. After I asked that they got into a circle. I raised my eyebrows and crossed my arms across my chest. After acouple of minutes they pulled apart from they little circle. "Twelve twenty five, twelve thirty the latest." Colby said. I was in shock, that is the latest they have let me stay out. It was ten thirty now. I smiled wide. "Thanks guys." I said tackling into a giant hug. They laughed and hugged back. There was a knock at the door. I was about to answer it, put Joe held me back. Colby answered the door. "Ah Danny." He said. Joe let go of me, but him and Jon walked behind me. "Hello Mr.Lopez." Danny said nodding his head to Colby. He saw me and his jaw dropped. "You l-look beautiful Torie." He said awe struck. I heard the guys snicker from behind me. "Thanks Danny. I'll see you guys later." I said kissing them on the cheek then turning to Danny. We walked down the hall heading towards the elevator. "So what are we doing?" I asked looking at him. He just smirked and grapped my hand. "You'll see beauty." He said, turning the smirk into a smile. I just smiled. We got in the elevator and he hit the lobby button. He was still holding my hand.

                                                                       Danny P.O.V

I can't believe I am actually going on a date with Victoria. I liked her ever sense I meet her at the Dinner I worked at. She is so beautiful and just a genuine person. We got to the lobby and we walked out of the elevator, with her hand still in mine. She looked gorgeous tonight, even when she is in casual clothes she takes my breath away. "So where we going?" She asked looking at me. "Just follow me." I said smiling at her. We walked out of the Hotel and walked down the street, to where I saw a small dinner. I walked up to the dinner and we walked in. We sat at a table in the back. "Hi, my name is Cindy and I will be serving you tonight." She said looking at Victoria then at me. She looked at me with a flirty smile. "Can I start you off with some drinks?" She asked me, not even glancing at Tori. "Um a Dr.Pepper." I said. "A Sprite and a new waitress maybe?" I heard Tori say. I held in a laugh. The chick looked annoyed. She walked away. After she walked away Tori rolled her eyes and I let out a laugh. We sat in silence. "Why are you staring at me?" I heard Tori ask. I didn't even know I was staring until she said something. "Oh just admiring how beautiful you look tonight beauty." I said smiling at her. Nice save ex-slack my mind said to me. She looked down and blushed.

                                                                             Victoria P.O.V

I can't believe how sweet he is. When I first meet him I thought he was just some creep, then I got to know him and now look at where we are. "Thanks." I said smiling. "No problem." He said grapping one of my hands. We talked about random things until the waitress came back. We ordered our food. She tried to flirt with Danny, but he just ignored her. She grunted and walked away. I laughed. I looked at Danny and he looked confused. "What's so funny?" He asked confusion lacing his voice.  "She is trying so hard to flirt with you, but you keep ignoring her. She get's so mad it's funny." I said with a smile. "Well I don't see anything in her, plus I have a beautiful sitting across from me." He said with a slight smirk. He made me blush AGAIN. Gosh, what's up with him and making me blush, I normally never blush this much. We talked about random things, until we got our food. We ate in comfortable silence. Soon we paid, actually more like he paid. He wouldn't let me chip in. I looked at the time and it was eleven. I have about an hour and twenty five minutes. We got back to the hotle and we headed towards the pool. There was lights surrounding the pool. I smiled. "How did you do this?" I asked looking around. I saw on a table there was a vase that had black roses in them with a note on it. "I know people." He said shrugging like this is nothing. I walked over to the table and picked up the note. It had my name on it. I looked at Danny and he looked eager, but nervous. I opened the note.

Dear Beauty,

I have had feelings for you ever since I meet you at the dinner. You are so amazing. Your smile lights up the room. You can make anybody happy with just a small smile. I don't care about you psycho ex. He is just jealous that he lost an amazing girl. I have known you about a month and it's been an amazing month.  So I am kinda rambling now cause I am nervous. Well here I go. Will you be my girlfriend? I will make sure you get treated like the princess you are. I will make sure you never get hurt. I know you are scared, but so am I actually. You are the first girl to make me feel like this. I get butterflies in my stomach when I see you, my heart skips a beat when I am talking to you, and I am scared I will say something wrong. So Victoria Izzy Reigns Lopez Good, will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?

I looked down at the note and didn't realize I had tears going down my face until I saw one fall on the paper. I looked up at Danny and he looked nervous. "Danny, I don't know what to say." I said. I know, it looks like he is proposing to me."Just say yes, please beauty." He said coming over to me and grapping one of my hands and placing the other one on my face. "Danny, I don't know." I said unsure. "Please Victoria." he said in a whisper tone. "Ok." I said. He smiled. He leaned down and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck. We both pulled away. I had a giant smile on my face, and so did Danny. We swam for about an hour and talked. I looked at the time and it was twelve fifteen. He walked me back to my room. "I had fun beauty." He said putting his hands on my waist. "Me to." I said putting my arms around his neck. He kissed me and I kissed back. After about ten minutes we pulled away. "I'll see you later." He said giving me a peck. "Bye handsome." I said with a smile. "Bye beauty." He said walking away. I walked and saw the guys weren't in the living room, but I knew I would get interrogated tomorrow morning. I slipped into a balck long sleeved jumper with black cotton pajama pants. Then slipped into bed and feel to sleep.