Meeting someone?

Victoria P.O.V

It's been about 3 months since the guys adopted me and I have an the time of my life. They are now good guys on scene, but still have the bad boy edge. I found out that Nikki Bella dosen't like me. I still don't know why. I mean whatever, if she wants to be a bitch she can go right ahead. I was wearing a pair of cameo skinnys with a "I woke up like this" long sleeved shirt with white converse and my hair in waves. I was walking backstage heading towards catering when I bumped into someone. "I am so sorry, I wasen't looking where I was going." The person said. I looked up and saw one of the most gorgeous people ever. "It's fine, I wasen't looking either. I am fine. I am Victoria or Torie." I said with a smile. He smiled back "I am Carson Runnels." He said. "Ahh brother to the amazing Cody and Dustin?" I asked. "Yup." He said with a slight smirk. "Mhm. Well I must be going. I have to meet my brothers or they might send a search team after me." I said with a smirk. They would go ballistic if they saw me talking with a guy. "Ah man. Well can I have your number?" He asked taking his phone out. I nodded and we switched phones. We both programmed our numbers into eachothers phones and gave them back. I walked into catering when I saw that the guys were taking to a pretty blonde girl who I haven't meet. "Hey guys." I said walking over to them. "Hey babygirl." Joe said. "Hi, I am Victoria. You are?" I asked putting my hand out. "Renee." She she said with a smile. I could see out of the corner of my eye Jon looking at her. I smirked. Ohh, I am soooo gonna set them up. We all talked for a but until Renne had to go. We had nothing to do, but we just wanted to come to the show. I felt my phone vibrate. I looked down and saw it was from Carson. I love his name in my phone. I laughed when I saw his name.

Thehunk: Hey gurl ;) haha. What you doing?

He texted me, I laughed alittle and shook my head.

Me: Nothing, just chillen with my brothers. What about you?

I asked him.

TheHunk: So the Shield are your brother, hmm.

I was alittle creepied out that he knew. I never told him who my brothers were.

Me: How did you know? I texted him back.

TheHunk: I figured it out, since you know I am on the other side of the catering area getting some food. Look up.

He texted back. I looked up and saw him looking at me with a smile. He had two dimples on both sides of his face. "Guys I am gonna go get some food." I said getting up. They all said ok. I got up and went over to where Carson was. "I thought you were creeping on my dude!" I said laughing some.

                                                                 Colby P.O.V

Me and the guys were laughing and talking, until we heard Torie laugh at something. We turn around and she was looking down at her phone. Then she said she was gonna get some food. We all said ok and we looked to where she was going and saw her talking to some guy. "Whose he?" Joe asked with his arms crossed. "I don't know." Jon said leaning back in his chair with a snarl on his face. We were all in protective mode. She was laughing with him, until she started walking back. She had a huge smile on her face. "Who was that kid?" asked Jon being blunt. "A friend." She said sitting down leaning back in her chair. "What's his name?" Joe was next. "Carson. He is Cody and Dustin's little brother. He is the same age as me. We are actually one month apart." She said. "When did you meet him?" I asked. I know this all sounds crazy, but we don't want her hurt. "I meet him today. We bumped into eachother and talked. We exchanged numbers and yeah." She said shrugging. "He could be some crazy guy!" Joe said. "Joe, he is just a friend!" She said leaning out of her chair and putting her hands on the table. We all sighed. I rubbed my face with my hand. "Torie, we are sorry. We just don't want you to get hurt." I said. She smiled alittle bit, then walked over and hugged us. "It's ok, just relax." She said. We laughed alittle. We nodded our heads and watched the rest of Smackdown then headed back towards the hotel.