Raw and a date.

Victoria P.O.V

It was not Monday Night Raw and we were sitting in catering eating and talking, until I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I looked down and saw I got a text from Carson. I smiled at his name, I changed from TheHunk to something different.

Peanutbutter: Hey come outside of catering I needa ask you something... He sent to me. Now the story behind that name. He is in love with peanut better, so his name in my phone if peanutbutter. My name in his phone is Jelly.

Me: Everything ok? I will be out in a second. I replied to him quickly. Did I do something wrong? I asked my self.

"Hey guys, I will be right back. I needa talk to Carson about something." I said standing up, pulling down my pink shorts and fixing my white tank top. I looked down at my white vans. "Everything ok?" Joe asked. "I think so. I'll be back." I said. I walked out of catering. I saw Carson sitting on an crate. I walked over to him to see him playing with his hands, he only does that when he is nervous. "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked coming over and grapping his hand. He looked up and smiled alittle bit. I smiled alittle bit, because his dimples are so adorable. "Hey. I am fine, I-I just have a question for you." He said holding my hand in his. "What is it?" I asked looking down at our hands and then looking back up ar him smiling. "Will you go out with me? I like you alot Torie." He said. "Car-" I tried to call his name but he cut me off. "I get it if you don't want to, I mean we are really close." He said. "Carson." I said. He just kept talking. I shook my head and grapped his face in my hands and made him look at me. "I would love to go out with you. Carson, you are an amazing guy and I would love nothing more then to go out with you." I said smiling, that made his face lit up like a kid on Christmas. "I am so glad, cause I was really nervous." He said laughing alittle bit. I laughed and started to pull my hands away from his face. " Haha so what are we going to do?" I asked grapping his hands again. "I was thinking, wear something comfy, but yet nice." He said playing with my hand. "Ok. What time?" I asked smiling at our hands. "After Raw?" He asked looking up at me. "Yeah, that will work. I will text you my room number." I said kissing his cheek real quickly then walking back into catering with the biggest smile on my face. I sat back down with the guys, then I noticed Jon and Renne talking. "Hey babygirl, everything ok? What did Carson want?" Joe asked taking a sip of his water. I looked down and blushed. I don't know why I am acting like such a girl right now. "He umm asked me out." I said kinda quickly. Then I noticed Renne left and Joe and Jon were starring at me with wide eyes. "He did what?" Jon asked. "He asked me out on a date. Tonight after Raw." I said crossing my arms over my chest. "Where are you guys going? What are you doing? Is it legal?" They asked all these questions. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Guys, breathe please. I don't know what we doing, or where we are going. I think it's legal. He just told me to wear something comfy, but nice." I said. They both sighed. "Ok, but if anything goes wrong. Call one of us,ok?" Jon asked pointing his finger at me. "Yes,sir." I said fake saluting him. He just rolled his eyes and laughed. Soon it was time for the guys to go out and do there promo. I loved when Jon went into Dean Ambrose, he was crazy. I mean he is alittle crazy when he is Jon, but not Dean Ambrose. Then Joe is so serious, he is kinda scary but cool. Soon they were done with there promo and we watched the rest of the show. Then Colby or Seths interview came on. It broke my heart to hear the words he was saying. "They were just business associate's and I was severing a business partner ship." He said. "Now, you guys said after I said my part. You would come down and beat the crap out of me. So come on boys." He said throwing out the chairs. I turned and saw the guys were already gone. They got down to the ring, but The Wyatt's came down. The guys held there own thought. Soon it was time for there match, they won. Then we headed back to the Hotel after they won. I got to the hotel and went through my clothes looking for something to wear. I decided on a pair of black sweat pants with a nice white long sleeve top, then black flats with a gray bow at the bottom. I decided to braid my hair back. I decided to text Carson now.

Me: My room is 422. I texted him so he know what room I was in.

Peanutbutter: Ok, I will be there in a minute. He texted me back quickly. I walked out making sure I had my phone. "Hey, you look nice." Jon said. I smiled "Thanks." after I said that there was a knock on the door. Joe was about to answer the door, he had a gigantic smirk on his face. "Joe, don't you dare!" I yelled at him. "To late." He said before opening the door. "Hey Carson. Torie is still getting ready, you know girls." He said. I rolled my eyes and walked up to them. "Hey, you look nice." He said to me with a smile. I looked down and blushed. I felt Jon come up. "Ok ground rules." He said. Joe nodded his head. I sighed and went over to stand by Carson.

                                                             Jon P.O.V

"First, have her back by atleast midnight. If you don't have her back by then,well me and Joe here will hunt you down." I said putting my hand on his shoulder. "Two, don't do anything she dosen't want. If she tells you no, you better listen boy." Joe said with seriousness in his voice. "And number three, do not hurt her in anyway. If we find out you did, let's just say you won't be walking for awhile. Got it?" I said. I wanted to make sure this kid know want he is doing. Because if he walked away now, then we could see he will just walk away when things get hard.

                                                           Joe P.O.V

We set these to see if he will follow them. We want to make sure Torie is with someone good, not some douche. She dosen't deserve to be hurt, she has been hurt alot already. She dosen't need a guy adding to that. "Yes, sirs. I understand all of these rules. I will make sure she has a wonderful time." He said looking at Torie smiling. "You better or else. You don't go and hurt my babygirl." I said. "And my sunshine." Jon said.

                                                          Victoria P.O.V

"Guys, can we leave now?" I asked. I love them to pieces but they are really over protective. "Yes, just be careful." Jon said hugging me. "I will. Love you guys." I said hugging Joe then starting to walk away. I heard two faints "I love yous." Coming from them. I smiled alittle then turned to Carson. "I am sorry about them, they can be a handful sometimes." I said looking down. We stopped walking and I saw we were infront of the elevators. "It's no problem, they just don't want you getting hurt." He said looking at me smiling. He pressed the up button, which made me wonder. "Why did you press up?" I asked looking at him. "You'll see." He said with a slight smirk. The elevator came and we rode up, until we got to the roof. We got out and I was in awe. He made alittle movie theatre on the roof. There was a mattress on the ground with pillows and blankets on it. Then you had a screen, which looked like it was going to play "Up" my favorite movie ever. "You like it?" He asked grapping my hand and leading me over to the mattress. "Yeah, I love it. It's amazing!"I said. We laid on the matress and enjoyed eachother company. His arms was around my waist and my head was on his shoulder. The movie ended and it was only 11:45. We had fifteen minutes before I had to be back. We walked around the hallways talking quietly so we didn't wake anybody up. We made it to my room and we stopped infront of my door. "I had a great time tonight Carson." I said looking at him with a huge smile. "Me to, I hope we can do it again." He said putting a hand on my cheek. "Me to." I said. He started to lean in and so did I. We were kissing until we got interrupted by someone who I didn't want to see.

Authors Note: Long chapter huh haha. Hope you guys enjoyed it. :)