Confrontations and BattleGround

Victoria P.O.V

Me and Danny was walking around backstage holding hands, walking behind the guys. I didn't have a match so I was in a teal dress that had ruffles on top and flowed down and stopped at mid-thigh and it had alittle brown belt. I had on teal wedges with my hair loosely curled. "Have I told you how beautiful you look tonight?" Danny asked, making me look down and blush. He has made an habit about making me blush. "No, thank you though." I said looking at him with a smile. "So you have a match tonight?" He asked looking back at me. "Not tonight. I hope I get a title match soon." I said sighing alittle bit. "You will soon beauty." He said pulling me into a hug. I smiled and hugged him back. "Hey, lovebirds. We are gonna go to the lockeroom. You coming?" Jon asked. We pulled away from the hug. "I was gonna head to catering, you wanna come beauty?" Danny asked looking down at me. "Yeah,sure. I'll see you guys soon." I said hugging them quickly. "Be careful." Joe said pointing at me. I pouted. "That's no fun." I said crossing my arms over my chest. They laughed and walked away. I felt a arm wrap around my waist. "Let's get some food,beauty." Danny said smiling at me. "Let's." I said. We walked in catering and I sat at a table while Danny went and got food. "Well, if it isn't little Mrs.I-Think-I-Am-Perfect." I heard someone say. I looked up and saw Carson standing there. I let out an aggravated sigh. "One, I don't think I am perfect. I am far from it actually. Two, what do you want?" I asked annoyed. "What I can't see how my ex-girlfriend is?" He asked faking hurt. I rolled my eyes. "You didn't care when we were together, so why do you care now?" I asked looking up at him. He glared at me. "I am trying to be nice you little bitch." He said leaning on the table getting in my face. "Go.To.Hell" I said in his face. "Is there a problem here?" I heard Danny's voice. "No, of course not. I was just about to put little Tori in her place." Carson said with his teeth clenched. "You won't be doing any of that. But you wanna know what I am gonna do?" Danny asked looking Carson dead in the eye. "What? Call your ancient grandfather?" Carson retorted back rolling his eyes. "No, I am going to make sure you get put into your place." He said getting in Carson face. "What'ca going to do pretty boy? Slap me." Carson retorted again. This was starting to get the attention of most of the people in the catering room. Out of no where Danny decked Carson across the face. Carson head went to the side and he held his,now blackening eye. Carson tackled Danny to the ground. They were throwing punches back and fourth. "Guys stop!! Guys!" I yelled. I tried to seperate the two, but I felt arms wrap around my waist. "It's to dangerous Tor." A voice said. I turned and saw John Cena holding me back. "John, let go." I said. He let go, but made sure I didn't get hurt. "Someone separate them!" I yelled. Soon they got separated. "This isn't over Hart!!!" Carson yelled while being dragged out of catering. I looked at Danny and saw he had a black eye, a swollen lip which also had a nasty cut on it, also half of his face was swollen. I sighed. "Let get you cleaned up." I said after I walked up to him. I took him to the locker room and saw Joe sitting on the couch along with Jon and Colby. "What the hell happened to his face?" Jon asked. I sighed and rubbed the back of my neck. "Um he kinda got in a fight with Carson. Because Carsonthreatnedme." I said the last part quickly. "What did that boy do?" Joe asked looking at me. "I was sitting at the table while Danny went and got food. Then Carson walked up and we got into and argument. Danny walked up and asked if there was a problem and Carson was like ''I was just about to put little Tori in her place.'' So yeah that is how the fight started." I said looking around the room. All of them already looked pissed. Jon and Colby was trying not to explode with rage and Joe's hands was in fist. Oh, if you are wonder Jon and Colby already had their 'match', even though it wasen't really a match. "I am gonna kick his ass." Jon said. "No, don't he isn't worth you going to jail for. He is still a minor." I said walking to Danny. He went and got a rag and got it wet. I put the rag on his lip and he winced. "This is what happens when you get into a fight." I said cleaning up his lip more. He just rolled his eyes. "Why can't he just get the hint that you are over him?" Colby said annoyed. The guys are so mad that he won't leave me alone, but they can't touch him cause he is a minor. "He dosen't like how we ended. He dosen't like that I caught him." I said finishing cleaning up Danny's lip. "You're done." I said throwing the rag in the trash. I decide against carrying around a bloody rag. "It's his dumbass fault." Joe said. "I know, I will take care of it, don't worry guys." I said sitting on the chair. Danny sat infront of my, putting his back to my knees. "Ok, I gotta go babygirl, I'll see you after my match. See you guys later." Joe said walking out of the door. I really hope he wins, he deserve's it. It was at the end of the match and John gave 'Roman' attitude adjustment. I put my head down and sighed. I heard the bell and saw Cena holding the belts. "He is gonna be upset." Jon said. I nodded my head agreeing with him. I looked and Roman was looking disappointed in him self. I sighed and got up. He walked in the door a few minutes later and I tackled him in a hug. "I am proud of you, a title dosen't prove how amazing you are. You are amazing to me and the guys no matter what." I said to him still hugging him. "Yeah man. you'll get'em next time." Colby said patting him on the back. "Yeah, relax it'll be fine." Jon said putting a hand on Joe's shoulder. Danny just stayed quiet cause this was like a family thing. "Thanks guys. I will get changed and we can head out." Joe said. He still had alittle disappointment in his voice, but it mostly happiness from us supporting him. He changed into his street clothes. "I'll see you later ok?" I said to Danny. "Yeah. Bye beauty." He said giving me a peck on the lips. "Bye handsome." I said smiling. I walked over to the car and got in.