Devil and SmackDown

Victoria P.O.V

Right now we were heading out for SmackDown, I had nothing tonight so I was just gonna be with Danny. I was in a plaid button up shirt that didn't have sleeves with a black spaghetti top under. I had on a pair of black ripped skinny jeans with a pair of black high top converse. I straighten my hair to. I walked out of my room and they guys was standing by the door waiting for me. "Finally, let's go." Jon said opening the door. I laughed. "I didn't take that long!" I exclaimed walking out of the hotel. "Please. It took you like an hour." Jon said pushing me. "Psh, I don't take half as long as Colby usually does." I said pushing him back. "True." Joe said laughing. "Hey! I am right here!" Colby said pouting. "Aww Colbz it's ok, we still love you even when you act like a girl." I said kissing his cheek. "Whatever." He mumbled. We all laughed. We got to the arena. "I am gonna go to catering." I said once we walked into the building. "Of course you are. When are you not eating?" Colby said chuckling alittle bit. "Umm." I said tapping my chin. "When I am sleeping!" I said. They laughed. "We'll see you in alittle bit baby." Colby said. He and the guys walked away. I walked into catering and saw alot of superstars and divas in there. Now, you probably think I don't have alot of friends here but I actually do. I have Natayla, The Bellas, AJ (when she isn't pshyco), Dolph Ziggler, Zach Ryder, John Cena, Daniel Bryan, and alot more. I walked over and got a water and was about to take a sip when suddenly it spilt all over me. "Aww poor Tori she spilit her water all over her!" Felica exclaimed with fake sympathy. I just clenched my teeth and looked at her. I smirked when I saw her face. He lip was still alittle swollen and her eye was lightly bruised. "Nice face." I said with a smirk. She glared at me. "You're an animal!" She said. "An animal?" I asked confused trying not to laugh at her 'insult'. "Yes,you attacked me for no reason! I was just telling you the truth, but you apperantly can't han-" She was saying but I cut her off. "Excuse you. But you were being a bitch and putting me down. Plus it kinda was like revenge. What goes around comes around, huh?" I asked with a smirk. "What are you even talking about? What I did to you in the past you deserved all of it and you still deserve it." She said pushing me. "Is there a problem here?" I heard a voice ask. I looked up and saw Randy Orton standing there. He is chill, even if he took my brother but it wasen't his idea. He just went along with it. "No problem. Just catching up with an old friend." Felica said with a fake smile. I scoffed. Randy turned and looked at me with questioning eyes. "Let's just say your new daughter isn't a nice person." I said walking away. "You are such a bitch!!" I heard her yell. I clenched my hands into fist. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. "Baby, relax. Go change and we can hang out." Danny said kissing my temple. "Ok." I said taking a deep breath. We got to the locker room and we walked in. "I thought you were in catering and what happened to your clothes?" Joe asked looking at me then at my clothes. I sighed. "The devil." I said. I ran a hand through my hair. I put on a Panda sweater and grey skinny jeans with grey high top converse. I walked out of the bathroom and put my other clothes into my bag. Yeah, I brought my bag in case I have a match or something. "Pandas?" Jon asked with his eyebrows raised. "Don't judge me!" I exclaimed stomping my foot on the ground like a child. They all laughed. "It's ok beauty." Danny said walking up and gave me a peck. I heard the guys making gagging noises. I pulled away. "You guys are like little kids." I said shaking my head. "We're sorry if it's gross seeing our little sister kiss her boyfriend!" Joe exclaimed. I laughed. I sat on the couch next to Danny and laid my head on his shoulder. "You ok?" He mumbled in my hair. "Just annoyed." I said. "Ignore her beauty. She is jealous that she isn't as beautiful or amazing as you." He said wrapping his arm around my back. "I love you." I said. I wrapped my arms around his waist. "I love you to beauty." He said kissing my head. "What'ca two talking about?" Colby asked. "How to steal your briefcase." I said with a smirk. He eyes shoot open. "My briefcase!!!" He yelled grapping it and hugging it. I laughed. "Ok Colbz, you can have it. Plus, I don't know where it's been." I said with a teasing smile. "Psh, it's cle- It's kinda clean." He said rubbing the back of his neck. I laughed again. "We're gonna head out to catering. We'll see you later sunshine." Jon said. "Ok, bye guys. Love you!" I said. "Love you to!" They yelled back. "I love how close you are with your family." He said looking down at me. "Yeah, they basically saved me." I said with a slight smile at the memory. "What do you mean they saved you?" Danny asked with confusion in his eyes. I took a deep breath, he didn't know anything about my past. I don't even think he knows I am adopted. "Well they adopted me back in January. The chick who has been messing with me, Felica. She was my old bully at the adoption agency. She would bully me along with the woman who owned the agency would put me down. She hit me once, but then the guys adopted me. Before I was in the agency though I was in a horrible life. My mom was a crack-whore and my dad would beat me. One day my mom was so cracked out she packed me and bag, shoved me in the car, and dropped me off. I was there for ten years." I said taking another deep breath. "Wow." Was all Danny could say. "Yeah, I kinda have a messed up life. I understand if you don't want to be with me anymore." I said looking down. I was sitting by him, I wasen't in his arms anymore. "Victoria. You are so strong and amazing going through all of that. I would never leave you because of your past. I love you no matter what." He said lifting my head up. "Really?" I asked. I had tears falling down my face by now. "Really. I love you Victoria and I mean it." He said. I smiled. "I love you to." I said. He leaned in, so did I. Our lips meet. He put his hand on my cheek and the other one on my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, I opened my mouth alittle bit and let his tongue in. His tongue was rooming my mouth. He laid me down on the couch not breaking the kiss. He hand started to go up my shirt, that's when I pulled away. "I am not ready for that baby." I said. "Ok beauty. I understand, I'll wait aslong as you need." He said kissing my cheek. I felt tears in my eyes again. "How did I get so lucky?" I said looking at him. " I don't know, how did I get so lucky?" He asked looking at me with a smile. For the rest of the night we just sat and talked about random things until I had to go. "I love you baby." Danny said with a smile. "I love you to." I said smiling. "I'll see you later beauty." He said pecking me on my lips. "Ok handsome. Bye." I said walking away with a smile.